ISLY Part 2:D.J

This update was for Natalie_harmonizer  hope ya like it 😊💜

I looked out in the field to see that the paramedics were helping her. I kept my eyes on her but I couldn't see her that well. The players were still huddled up around her. Everyone on the stands were quiet Y/N's mom and dad ran down with me they were also next to me and Kamila along with all the cheerleaders.

I can't explain how my heart felt right now.

*

I opened my eyes blinking rapidly I looked up to see some paramedics and my teammates. "D-Did we win?" They chuckled shaking their heads. "Y/N you little shit you nearly face all of us a heart attack." Lance said showing that he was relieved that I was okay. "B-But did we win tho?" "Hey can she stand?" Lance asked the paramedics who looked down at me. "Can you?" I nodded. My leg hurts a little bit but I'll live for my head I think it's okay I'll just my dad to take to the doctors for quick check up or something. Lance smiled as he helped me up.

As soon as I was on my feet I was greeted by loud cheers coming from the stands. I looked at the score board 28-32. I smiled and looked up at Lance. "Oh yea we won." I chuckled and slapped his shoulder which didn't do anything since he had his shoulder pads he helped to the bench as the people who were on the stands came down to celebrate. I took off my helmet once he sat me down.

"Ay mija you scared the crap out of me. Where the hell is that puto for hurting my girl." I chuckled and thanked Lance he nodded and walked away to his parents. "It's okay mom. I'm okay." I picked up my bag and got up hissing slightly. "Y/NN! You acted the crap out of me. When I saw you go down the whole cheer squad was about to go on that field and beat the crap of that dirt bag for-Kamila I'm fine don't worry." I smiled as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. Since she was a bit taller than me.

"I'll meet you two at the house for the party okay?" Mom said I nodded along with Kamila. "Bye you two. Oh and mija coach said if you feel dizzy or nauseous or anything tell me. Okay." I nodded as they walked away. I looked at Kamila who smiled.

"Y/N?" I tensed up hearing her voice after so long. I looked at Kamila who nodded encouragingly. I sighed trying to relax. I turned around and saw her. She looked so much more beautiful up close. She's gotten so much beautiful throughout the years. She's breath taking. She's- no I need to stop.

"Hi Dinah. Long time no see." Really Y/N. Really. Long time no see? For the love of god. You haven't seen this girls in over three years and that's the first thing you say. Oh. My. God. You are such an idiot.

"Hey Y/NN can we talk?" I looked at Kamila for help. She'll help me she's my best friend. She'll get me out of this. Yea cause that's what friends are for. Yea she'll- that bitch. She left me. She left here with her sister. That little rascal.

"Uh I uh I don't- Please Y/N. just 10 minutes. Please." I'm going to kill Kamila next time I see her. Next time she runs into her ex I'm leaving her. I sighed and looked at Dinah. "There's nothing to talk about Dinah." I turned away and walked well limped away. My leg was still killing me. I looked around to see that mostly everyone left already. Wow that was quick. "Y/N." I stopped when I felt her soft hand hold mine. Wow her hands are so sof- no Y/N.

She stood in front of me. Wow she got taller. I sighed and looked up at her. She moved her hands to cup my cheeks. "There's so much I need to tell the reason why I left. You don't have to say anything only hear. Please." Her eyes. Her eyes were always my weakness. I would always be able to read her eyes. Like how she was feeling and such. I still could. She was sad but hopeful. Even though she hurt me I can't do the same to her.

"Okay."

"Okay? You'll listen?" I nodded once again. "Y/N the reason why left was because I was scared. I was scared that they'd take away everything the girls and I worked hard for." I furrowed my eye brows confused. Take away? "I told them about you. The management we had. I told them. But they said that I had to leave or that I could kiss the signing career goodbye. They said I couldn't tell you. That if they found out they'd kick me out of the group. I was only 17 Y/N I was scared. I was finally living my dream and I didn't want them to take it away. I'm so sorry for I ended things. Y/N I still love you. Ally she got this lawyer who was able to get us all out of the that contract and we signed with a new label who are much nicer and they let us do what we want. I told them about you and they didn't care. Y/N I'm asking you for one chance. Just one chance." By the time she was done talking we both in tears.

"I still love you too." I whispered out. Her eyes showed that she was happy and relieved. Tears rolled down her cheeks. I quickly reached up and wiped them away. She cupped my cheeks wiping my tears as well.

"C-Can I kiss you?" She whispered out. I looked down at her lips and then up at her eyes. I nodded. She leaned down and brought our lips together. The lips I've missed so much. I was finally kissing them again. The kiss was perfect.

I couldn't be happier.

**

💜✌🏽

      -M