Mates Part 2 : All

I sat there in front of my father. No one was here anymore. I wanted to be alone. So they left. Jacob was only a couple feet away. I looked at my father. He was gone. He wasn't here anymore. What was I supposed to do now? I'm only a pup.

"Come on Y/NN they have to take him." I looked up at Jack. He licked my tears away and nudged me away from daddy with his nose. Other wolfs came looking at me sympathetically as they carried my daddy away.

"We'll get those white good for nothing assholes. We have to come up with a plan to get mom back." I looked up at Jack and nodded.

*

I paced back and forth. "It's been how long and they still have my mother. Jack I swear to god if- You know what that's it I'm tired of waiting I don't care if your the alpha." I roared as I sprinted out of the room.

"Y/N No!" But it was too late I was already out running towards the creek. I passed in just a matter of seconds.

I'm 18 now and we still haven't gotten my mother back. But that's it I'm tired of waiting. Jack has been training me and I have gotten stronger. I mean yes I'm somewhat smaller than a normal wolf size but I am quick.

I growled as I jumped on a vampire who was had their back to me. I buried my claws into their shoulders. I growled down at the girl.

"Where's Y/MN?" I growled as I felt my eyes start to glow. She looked up frightened. She had to be my age maybe a bit older but right now I didn't care.

"Sh-She's in the castle. In the basement. Please don't kill me." With that I ran off towards the castle. I wasn't waving without my mother. For their sake she better still be alive.

*

I took out a vampire who tried to kill me which was easy since he was pretty weak. I threw him to a wall and he knocked out, well I think he knocked it.

I stopped once I heard voices the end of the hall. This castle was pretty big. It was kinda of hard to make sure no one saw me. But I still managed to sneak around. I could feel Jack trying to connect to my mind but I was ignoring him.

In my wolf form I quietly made my way down the basement to see he door was locked with a chain. I bite the chain breaking it and opening the door with my paws.

The room was dark. But I could feel my mother's presence in the room. I could also feel someone else's. It was the same feeling I had when I saw those vampires at the creek when I was a pup. But the thing is that I could only feel one of those presences.

I saw my mother's form and saw that she was in her human form. I quickly ran to her licking her face trying to wake her up. With the little light shinning in the room I could make out some bruises and cuts on her face. She looked skinner than the last time I saw her. She than opened her eyes her eye brown eyes with my blue ones.

"Y/N?" She whispered. Her voice sounded so exhausted. "I'm going to get you out of here. I promise." I linked minds with her. "T-The g-girl we-we can't leave her." I looked around the room to see another figure on the floor. I walked towards her to see that she was unconscious. Her head rolled to side and I felt my wolf go wild in excitement and anger. She looked like the girl from the creek. But older. She's bea-now is not the time.

I looked at my mother to see she was slowly getting up. I quickly ran to her. I helped her towards the girl she got he girl on my back and she got on as well. "Hold on."

*

I was able to get my mother and the girl out without a problem. The castle looked empty besides those few vampires I had to take down most of them were gone. Not that I cared any way.

I was by the creek by now. It wasn't safe to stop yet I had to make sure my mother and the girl are safe.

"Y/N! Do you have an- Mom?" Jack quickly ran to me in his human form as I saw our castle all the wolfs were here outside. Jack quickly and carefully pulled my mom down. He and other wolfs rushed her inside. I looked back to see the other girl was still asleep. I carefully made my way into the castle towards the my room.

I carefully pulled her down and gently laid her on the bed. She looked peaceful while she slept. But there was cuts and bruises on her face that made me angry that someone hurt her.

I brought in some water and food after I cleaned her wounds. I didn't like being in my human form but I changed so I could help this girl. After I was I done I changed back into my wolf form and waited.

"Wh-What Wh-where am I." I quickly stood up to see that she was now sitting up on the bed. She looked around the room her eyes landing on me. She gasped but then her eyes turned a pink and dark color. It was the girl from the creek. I knew it. I know those eyes.

"I-I know you. You're th-that pup from the creek." I nodded my head. "Wow you've grown." I jumped on the bed only having my front paws on the bed. "Are you okay?" I linked my minds with her. She jumped slightly but nodded. I pushed the tray of food towards her with my nose. "Eat." Hesitantly took the glass of water and drank it.

*

It's been two days since I rescued my mother and Ally. Other wolfs didn't like that I brought a vampire to our place some been tried to hurt her but I made sure they didn't. No one hurts her. No one. She's been helping us telling us that the vampires are divided. She said the some vampires don't want to attack the wolfs they want peace but the other half want to get rid of the wolfs.

I've also learned that she had the power to heal. She healed my paw when that vampire broke it when I was a pup. My mother and Ally have grown close while they were both in taken. My mother trusts her and well so do I.

"Why don't you ever change in your human form?" Ally asked as she sat next to me as we watched the sunset. I was done with training and Ally came to me when she saw that I was alone. "I feel more comfortable in my wolf form." I said as I but my head down on my paws.

I then felt a hand smooth their fingers through my fur. I could feel myself relaxing. She then scratched my head make no my feet kick a bit causing Ally to giggle. If I was in my human form I'm sure I would blushing.

"Why did you get taken by them?" I said as I looked at her she then put my head on her lap. I didn't mind I actually felt really comfortable and relaxed.

"Taylor and the other vampires didn't want me to be with pack. Since I have the power to heal. They wanted me to be with them. Swift took me and didn't let me go. She took me from my family." She said as she stopped running her fingers through my fur. I looked up at her to see that a tear escaped her eye. I quickly stood up and licked her tear away.

"I'll get you back to your family and we will defeat those vampires. I promise."

***

Requests are open

😊✌🏽

      -M