Never Let You Go: A.B

Part two of: Missing
For y'all who requested it hope ya like

No One's POV

One of the officers ran as he saw Y/N falling catching her before she had the chance to hit he ground. He quickly but carefully put her down. Seeing the gun shot wound. He quickly put pressure on the wound.

"Medic! Get the paramedics down here! Quick!" He yelled. Soon the paramedics that were on standby rushed to the officer and the younger girl who was unconscious.

"We have to get her to the hospital soon. Her heart rate is dropping and it's dropping quick." They picked up the younger and carefully laid her on the stretcher. And rushed her into the ambulance taking her to the hospital.

**

Ally and the girls waited and waited for the phone call. But it still didn't ring. The phone was on the table and they were all seated in around it. Simon was also there waiting for that call.

It's been almost a week since Y/N has been missing and they still couldn't find her. Ally prayed and prayed. Hoping that they would find her lover. But her prayers have been yet to be answered.

Ally hasn't slept. Hasn't eaten. She needed Y/N more than ever. She promised her self that when they find her she would never ever let her go.

Ally looked at the phone that was yet to ring. Every day it was like this. She would set there. And wait. And wait. Wait for a call that she hopes will happened soon.

"I'm really worried about her." Lauren spoke up as she saw her oldest best friend sitting at the table looking down at the phone. Like she's been doing for the past week. Lauren, the girls and Simon were in kitchen watching the older but short girl.

"I'm worried and scared for Y/N too but Ally is taking this really hard. What if-what if- Don't Lauren they'll find her. I know those cops will. They better." Dinah said interrupting Lauren knowing very well what she was going to say.

Lauren sighed as she looked Ally sympathetically. She felt horrible that she couldn't do anything to help or take away the pain the older girl felt. Lauren wished she could do something, anything. But the only thing or person that could do that was Y/N.

All their heads snapped towards the phone that rang. Ally in a heart beat picked up.

"Hello." All the girls and Simon rushed into the dining room.

"Yes this is she." Ally said as her leg started bouncing up and down.

"What?! We'll be there as soon as possible." She hung up and quickly stood up. "They found her. They had to rush her to the hospital. We gotta go." Ally said in one breath. Simon quickly took he keys from Ally knowing very well that she couldn't drive how she is.

"Let's go. I'm driving."

***

Once the car stopped in the parking lot of the hospital. Ally was the first one out. She ran. She ran as fast as her short legs could run. Once she reached the front desk she stopped.

"Y/N Y/LN." The nurse who was behind the desk quickly tipped in the name seeing that the shorter girl on the other side looked scared and nervous at the same time.

"She's currently in surgery at the moment you have to wait. I'm sorry." Ally only nodded and backed away from the desk as she walked towards the waiting room. She sat on the chair just as the girls and Simon ran in.