Sisterly Love: L.J

The eighteen year old sighed as she got out of the swimming pool. She was exhausted but she still time for her night swim. Swimming always put her body at ace. Alright after soccer practice she rushed home and got ready for her swim. She was home alone today. Her mother was on business trip with her new boyfriend. Well it wasn't new they've been dating for almost a year. As far as the Y/EC eyed girl knew Mike, her mother's boyfriend was a nice guy.

Y/N picked up her towel drying off. She looked out to see the sunset. She smiled slightly at the view she had.

Once sun was gone she got up making sure she was dry enough before she went inside. Not wanting to make a mess. She made her way up the stairs taking a quick shower.

*

"No mami as soon as practice was over I made my way home. Yes mami I put on the alarm system. Yes mami locked up the house. Yes made sure all the windows were locked. Don't worry I'll be fine. You'll be home tomorrow right." Y/N said looking down at her laptop screen. The older woman smiled from the other side but couldn't stop feeling really worried for her girl. Last time she left her daughter alone someone broke into the house. The good thing was that Y/N wasn't home when they broke in.

"Si mija I'll be home tomorrow. Just a reminder that Mike's daughter will be joining us. So by the time you come home from practice she'll be there." I smiled nodded. "Can't wait. She's nice right?" I asked a little nervous. Meeting people wasn't really my thing. I'd always get too shy or awkward or both. Yea it was always usually both.

"Don't worry sweetie she's very nice. She's in college and she's studying to be a lawyer." I nodded yawing. I heard my mother chuckle. "Get some sleep sweetie. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you." I smiled and nodded. "Love you to mami."

*

I fell to floor harshly after being shouldered hard on the chest by the girl from the opposite team. That and had I was elbowed on the face by some other girl. But right now I couldn't breath. I clutched my chest trying to catch my breath by I couldn't. I felt light headed. So light headed. I then felt something on my lips. It was my inhaler.

I then felt that I was being carried. I opened my eyes when I felt something on my face. It was an oxygen mask. "Are you okay Y/NN?" I looked up to see that it was my coach. I nodded slowly. But my chest was killing me. So was my face. The paramedic was cleaning the side of my face. "You don't need stitches which is a good thing but try to keep it clean every five hours okay. Also change the bandage as well okay. But keep the oxygen mask with you until you're sure you breathing is back to normal.l I nodded again still feeling like I couldn't talk.

The game ended with the score 2-1 is winning. I stayed seated on bench as the girls shook hands with the girls from the opposite team. "Hey are you sure you're okay?" I looked up seeing as the mask was still on me. I nodded as I slowly got up getting my sports bag. Making my way to the showers. After a quick shower I put on the mask again. I changed into some sweats and a lose shirt. Leaving my hair down to dry.

"Y/N you okay to drive?" I looked up nodded once again at my teammate. I exited the locker rooms and slowly made my way to my car putting my things in and closing the door as I sat down on the drivers side. I put small tank on the passenger side. Driving slowly back home.

*

Once I was home I parked my car turning it off. I got my bag trying not to put a lot a pressure on my chest since it was still hurting. So where my ribs. Ten minutes into the game a girl tripped me and kicked my side which hurt like hell. I made my way into the house shutting the door behind me.

I heard quick footsteps coming towards me. Shit I forgot mami was coming home today. I dropped my bag and tried to take off the mask but I was too slow. "Ay mija I miss-What the hell happened?!" She quickly came to me looking at the cut that was on the side of my right eyebrow and the mask on my face.