Mrs.Jauregui-Y/LN: L.J

*Probably one of the longest imagines I've ever done*

"Ah god I love you." Lauren said at she hugged my close her chest. I chuckled and hugged her back just as tight. "I love you too now come on. The movie is about to start." She smiled down at you and I couldn't help the way my heart felt. Lauren Michelle Jauregui was-is the love of my life. I met her almost four years ago been dating for three. Just last month I asked her to marry me and she said no.

Just kidding she said yes.

Oh god she said yes. I've never been so happy.

Trust me I was so close to throwing up.

But now we are happily engaged. I can't wait to call her my wife. For the day to see her in her beautiful wedding dress. For the day where it'll be a new beginning. A beginning to where our life's together will start as a married couple. For us to start a family. I can't wait.

We walked hand in hand down the parking lot. We finished watching the movie she wanted to see and I'll be honest it was okay movie. But that's probably cause I wasn't really paying attention to the movie I was paying attention to my soon to be wife. Wife. Lauren's going to be my wife. Damn it feels so unreal. I'm going to be marrying the woman of my dreams and I could cry. I could cry of how happy I am.

"What's got you all smiley right now?" She nudged me slightly with her elbow. I could see that all too familiar smirk on her face. I think she knows I'm thinking about.

"You." Lauren looked down at me with now a smile on her face. "Mmh I like that. I'm going to be the future Mrs.Y/LN." I stopped walking and looked at her. "No what about your last name. What if I want to be Mrs.Jauregui?" Lauren shook her head wrapping her arm around my shoulder bring me closer to her.

"Well that's too bad. Cause I want your last name." "But Lo why ca-." she cut me off by pulling me even closer to her and bring our lips together. One thing I could never get tired of was her lips. The way they felt on mine. She had her fingers tangled in my hair pulling it gently causing me to let out a small moan. She pulled away slightly and smiled down at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*

It started raining on the way home. Right after the movies we went to get something to eat and that's when it started raining. The drive to our apartment it only got worse. My window wipers were going as fast as they could go.

"Geez could it rain any harder?" Right when Lauren was done saying that there was thunder and lightning it raining even harder. I let out a small laugh and shook my head. "You had to ask." I stopped at a red light and looked Lauren who had a soft smile on her face. "What's got you smiling?" She turned to look at me leaning forward and kissing my lips.

"I love you and I can't wait to call you my wife." I smiled feeling a small blush in my cheeks. "Me neither. Mrs.Jauregui now put your seat belt back on." She pulled away from me and squinted her eyes. "No. It's going to be Mrs.Y/LN. Get it right Y/N." I shook my head there's no way. I'm not gonna stop fighting about this. 

Before I could say anything the next few things happened so quickly. I didn't have time to process what happened till my vision went black cause of the pain.

*

I groaned feeling like my head was ready to explode. I opened my eyes then closed them seeing how bright it was. What the hell why am I in a-Lauren. I snapped my eyes open remembering what happened. I shot up of bed ignoring the pain I felt coming from my arm and chest.