Love is Weakness: A.B

"Come on Y/N stop lacking it. I know you're stronger than this so move it!"

"Stopping dragging and move! Jump! There we go! Now run faster!"

"Alright that's enough for today."

I let out a deep breath as I reached for my water bottle putting down my gun. It's been a long day of training. Me and my brother are all in a secret organization that has they're best agents go undercover and arrest or sometimes kill drug lords, people who have killed innocent people. It all depends on what they have done to have the secret organization to go after them. Well my father was one of the founders of this organization and well he had my older brothers all join. He trained all of them and the mistakes he made with my eldest he made sure not to do with the second oldest, and the mistakes he made with the second oldest he made sure not to do with third and he did the same same things with my fourth oldest.

So he wanted me to be perfect. He wanted no mistakes with me. Which was why I'm one of the best. Yes I'm the youngest. Every mission we have had I've been able to do by myself. I do fast and easy. Some missions are hard but I get through it.

"Alright Y/N that's enough. I think you've ran quite enough." I felt a hand in my should stopping me from another run around the field. I turned around to see my father. "Get some rest we have a meeting tomorrow in the morning." I nodded as he walked away. My dad has always been in a way cold. Don't get me wrong he does have his moments where he's the nice father trying to have with his kids but that's only some times. I never usually saw him laid back, not as a teenager that is.

*

"Wait. You want me to go back to school. The whole point on graduating early was to not go back." I looked down at the profile reading over what the mission was supposed to be.

"Yes. You'll be undercover. The guy we need to get is the principal. A principal who had a double life. He uses his job as the principal as a cover up. While he sells high market drugs. Not just any drugs. Diazepam, Methamphetamine and Opiates. Some school girls have also gone missing. We have a leverage on where the girls could be. There are a total of ten girls. You already have all your clases set. You'll be named Y/N Davis. You're also going to be his personal assistant. You'll be starting tomorrow. You understand what you have to do, correct." I nodded as I picked up the pictures of the girls. They're mostly freshmen and sophomores.

"Yes I got it."

**

I walked into the school acting lost. That was until I saw the principal John Smith coming towards me. He was being followed by a short blonde girl. He smiled down at me. Now I know why he's got this really covered.

"Welcome to Rosewood High Y/N Davis, one of my top students will show you around and then bring you back to me. I'll see you soon." He then walked away with a charming smile. Yup he's twisted mother fu-

"Hi, I'm Ally Brooke I'll be showing you around." As soon as she looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes I felt-holy shit.

I'm in love.

"U-Uh I'm-I'm Y/N." For the first in I think awhile I felt my cheeks warm. I can't remember the last time I've felt this way. I don't think I've ever felt this way. She's gorgeous that beautiful smile she had as she showed me around. Although I already knew where everything was at but seeing her smile, good god.

My heart is all mush.

She's going to be trouble.

And I liked it.

*

It's been about two months since I got into school. I was able to get everything we needed to get the guy. All we had to do was wait for him to pick up the drugs at the docs.