Soulmates: All

In this world you have a tattoo or tattoos that describe your soulmate. Some only had one tattoo others had more. Like me. Yes I have more than one. I have four if I'm being clear. At the age of 13 everyone gets a tattoo or tattoos in my case of your soulmates. Each tattoo has its own meaning. I have one for each soul mate. One of the tattoos is on my right hip and it's of a a beautiful sun shine. The sun shit has all this beautiful colors, mostly yellow and some orange and it did hurt when I got it. Under it has a small A in cursive. Must be what the letter of my soulmates name starts with. The second one is right under my left boob. It's of some dancing shoes I think. They're probably ballerina shoes. It also a N in cursive. This person must like dancing or something. It must mean that. One of the other tattoos it's like right next to the sun shine but a little closer to my belly button. It's a emerald green diamond it even had a small sun in the middle. It honestly looks really beautiful. Underneath that it has a L in cursive. Underneath the N tattoo there's of a Polynesian tattoo. I looked it up and it means love and courage it's small but mostly covers some of my ribcage. It has a D but it has Polynesian designs. They're all beautiful.

I know exactly who they are. They probably don't know who I am but I know who they are. Ally Brooke Hernandez, Normani Kordie, Lauren Jauregui and Dinah Jane Hansen. They're my souls mates. I know cause I've seen there tattoos and they are also out as couple. People didn't find it weird but Harmonizers have wanted to know who the other soul mate was. Cause yes the girls have said that there's another. They also want to find me. But I just can't. I can't put myself out there.

I'm insecure, i lack self confidence, self esteem, I'm too shy. I'm just not what they want or what they deserve. They deserve better. Not someone like me. So no, I'm not going to put it out there.

I can't and I won't.

**

I was working at me job at pet smart restocking the shelves and putting things back where they belonged. They're are days where I do get to work with animals and those days are the best. I love working with animals. Which is why I'm studying to become a zoologist or a vet. I love working with animals. I'm also starting an intern job at the zoo soon. I couldn't wait for that.

I reached up to get some of the dog food box that was empty and on the top shelf. I felt my shirt go up a little bit didn't pay attention to that. I fingers barely touched the box when I heard camera click. I finally got the box and turned around but saw no one. I shrugged and kept on working.

I kept on feeling phone vibrating but I ignored throughout the day. I couldn't really answer it since I was working. I smiled politely at the costumer when I gave him his bag. "Have a nice day." He returned the smile and said you as well and walked away. I looked out side and saw a bunch of people. I wonder who they're here for.

"Y/N your shift is over. And I don't know they're here but I advise you to go out the through back." I nodded and said goodbye to Mac. Yea wasting planning on going out trough the front anyway. I better hurry though. Or I'll be late for my class. I quickly left to the back but not before hearing the door bell signaling that someone entered the store. But I'm off that's Mac's customer now.

It wasn't long till I was leaving the store and headed to the college campus which wasn't far. I had a motorcycle, a Harley Davidson Street bob that my dad got said that I could get all the ladies with. I laughed when he said that cause that wasn't going to happen. But I do love the bike.

It makes me feel like a badass when I'm driving it.

*

When I finally got home I was greeted by my mom and dad with a worried and concern face. "Y/N we called why didn't you answer?" I furrowed my eyebrows but then remembered about my phone. It was getting annoying so I turned it off. I forgot to call back.