Assistant Part 2: N.K

Since what happened with Normani that day I haven't spoken to her at all. I'm still her assistant but my contract for one year was coming to end and I wasn't planning on staying as Normani's assistant. I was hurt when she did what she did. I thought I was going as her friend and not her assistant but I guess I thought wrong. I've never been so hurt before.

Today was my last day as Normani's assistant. I already looked somewhere else for a job as an assistant and I got one. I just don't know who I'm going to be an assistant for.

I walked into the build with folders that had other assistants names that she could possibly hire. I sat down and opened my computer making sure I left her schedule fine for a week. Even though she really hurt I still had to do my job. "Hey Y/N." I looked and smiled slightly at Andrea. "Hello Ms.Kordei how are you?" She chuckled slightly. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me Andrea." I smiled and shrugged, "Apparently a thousand." I chuckled and she smiled shaking her head. "What are you working on?" She asked as she sat down next to me.

"Um finding a new assistant for Ms.Normani." She furrowed her eyebrows. "You're leaving?" I shook my head. "Well yea-You're leaving." Andrea and I looked towards the door to see Normani standing there with a hurt look. She's hurt? She's the one made feel so used. I know I'm a assistant but she made feel like we had something.

"Uh yes my contract ends today and I already found some people who you could chose to be your new assistant. I got two girls and a boy. They are 20 year olds two of the-Mom can I have a moment with Y/N alone please." I went to open my mouth to get out of this. To be honest I didn't want anything to do with Normani anymore. Even though I still had some deep feelings for her. "Sure I'll be out getting us some lunch." Andrea got up and left the room.

I sighed and closed the laptop taking out the folders that had the soon to be new assistants information. I cleared my throat when I saw Normani was just standing there looking at me.

"Um here's the folders that hold the um profiles of the um people that you can interview and decide which one you want. I made sure schedule was good for the rest of the week. So I did-Y/N stop." Normani said stopping from my ramble. I cleared my throat and avoided her gaze by opening my laptop to make it look like I was working cause I really didn't want to talk to her.

"Y/N look at me, please. I know what I did wasn't right. But I panicked and I didn't know what to do. I know I asked on a date as Y/N and not my assistant but they made me-Ms.Kordei are relationship should strictly business and that's okay. I'm nothing but your assistant. Now if you don't mind I'll like to get back to work." I said not once looking up from my computer.

"You can stay as my assistant Y/N you don't have-Ms.Kordei I already have another job ready for next week."

"Y/N I'm so sorry."

"I know. So am I."

*

Hope y'all that asked for a second part liked it

💜✌🏽

-Moni

I'm just kidding. I'm not that mean. 💜

It's been a while now since I stopped working for Normani. It's been two months actually. I haven't seen or spoken to her. "Y/NN can you help me with this stupid dress. I can't reach that damn zipper. What kind designer puts the zipper in the back not every one has long arms to be able to reach it. Stupid thing." I heard her say followed by a huff. I chuckled and got up going into the dressing room to see that the zipper was only half way. I shook my head with a smile on my face.

"Sure." I pulled up the zipper and fixed the dress from the back. "Thank you Y/NN. Now are you ready I'm glad you're coming with me. You'll be the only person I could have an actual normal conversation with. Everyone there is only going to want to talk to me because they have to or because they just want to be seen with me." I smiled and nodded. "No problem I mean I am your assistant so I have to go." I joked she giggled and shook her head. "True but you're also my friend." Gal said with a smile. I smiled and nodded.

"Well come one we're going to be late."

*

As Gal talked to the interviewer at the red carpet and I stood next to her I heard cheers coming from where the celebrities start their walk on the Red Carpet. I looked to see that it was the girls of Fifth Harmony. They all looked beautiful but like always my eyes lingered on a certain beautiful dark skinned girl. She looked around and stopped when she met my eyes. Her eyes widen slightly and I could see the hope in them. I quickly looked away back at Gal who was smiling as they asked her questions about Wonder Woman and Justice League.

"Come on Y/NN. Let's go to our table. We're sitting with Melissa, Katie, Chyler, and Floriana." I smiled at the mention of the four girls.

"Hello girls you look beautiful as always." Gal and I turned around to see Grant. He smiled and hugged the both of us. "It's nice to see you to Grant. How's the show going?" He smiled and nodded. "It's going great. Everyone misses you." He así as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I smiled shyly and hugged him back. Before I was assistant for Normani I was Grant's assistant for almost two years. I was always with him when they wound film the show so I became good friends with everyone on set.

Before I could say anything I heard a familiar voice. "Y/NN!" I turned around to be met with three girls tackling me into a hug. "Girl we miss you." Dinah said as she slightly punched my shoulder. "Yes we really do Y/NN." I smiled. "I miss you girls to." I saw Ally looking around and I couldn't help but to chuckle. She looked at me and blushed. "If you're looking for Gal she over here." "I heard my name." Gal say. I looked back at Ally who looked to be in awe. "Gal I'd like for you to meet some of my friends who happened to be the biggest girl group. This is Dinah, Lauren, Normani and Ally who adores you a lot. Girls this is Gal Gadot."

Gal smiled and hugged all of them. "I'm also a fan. Love your girls music." I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around. To come face to face with Normani. "Can we please talk." I sighed and Gal looked at me and nodded. I nodded. I felt Normani take my hand and lead me into a small room where no one was there.

"Before you say anything I'm really sorry for what I did. I'm not ashamed to be seen with you that's not it. I like you Y/N I really do. I was..I was just scared. I was scared for myself but also for you. I already get a lot of hate cause the color of my skin and I didn't want you to go through the same pain I did. Being judged for being who you are. I was scared. But me being scared made me lose the one person I really liked. I still like. I lost you. I just want one more chan-Mani it's okay. I understand and I was with you when you got that hate. I probably wouldn't be strong enough to go through the same thing you did. I appreciate you looking at for me but I can make my own choices. And I still really like you to." She smiled and stepped towards me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Would it be okay if I kiss you." I wrapped my arms around her neck and nodded. She smiled and brought our lips together.

I was once her assistant but now I'm way more than that.

***

Now I hopped y'all like it.

💜✌🏽

      -Moni