My Girl: N.K

"Okay and cut nicely done Y/N that's it for today." I thanked my director and everyone else before leaving. I've been working on a movie and cause I've been working on a movie I don't have enough time to be with my girlfriend. She thinks I won't be there for her birthday but I will. I was there when she first preformed as a solo artist after the break from Fifth Harmony.

Shit when she was stage and doing those movies I literally couldn't breath. Not only did she leave me breathless and speechless but everyone else as well.

Anyways she thinks I won't make it to for her birthday cause she's in New York and I'm in L.A for the movie. But right now I'm headed to the airport and headed to New York. I'm going to surprise her.

As I sat in the car. I couldn't help but to smile remembering the day we first met.

Flashback

I smiled as I pose for the cameras at red carpet. I was at the people's choice awards for the first time and I was nervous I'm beyond nervous this is my very first award show. I'm nominated for three awards, Movie Actress and Dramatic TV and Movie Actress. If I don't win any of them that's okay I guess. But I'm actually really excited to met the Fifth Harmony girls. They're here my manager told me. So yes I'm really excited to meet Normani and the other girls of course. I mean I may or may not have the tiniest crush on her.

I smiled as walked over to one of the interviewers. I think her name is Bethany. "Hey Y/N how are you?"

"I'm nervous."

She chuckled and shook her head. "You're doing great for your first award show. I mean I would be nervous to. I saw your new movie and I love it. Was it fun shooting it?"

"Why thank you and yes it was really fun shooting the movie. Everyone on set were amazing and easy to get along with."

"Nice. You're nominated for three awards. How do you feel?"

"Oh god I don't even know. But if I don't win that'll be okay. There's always next year."

"That's the spirit but I'm sure you'll win. Okay last question. Who are you excited to see."

"Oh so many people but I really want to meet the girls from Fifth Harmony. I love those girls."

"Oh my god really? I just got done interviewing them a while ago and they said the same thing about you. They are also big fans of yours."

After that interview I went to my sear which happened to be right in front of the girls. Oh god. Don't make a fool out yourself Y/N. Be you.

I walked towards my seat with Tyler and Dylan by my side. But before I could go to my seat my manger stopped me. "Wait presenting the first award." My eyes widen. "What?" She nodded and she lead me backstage. "What award?" She looked down at paper. "Group of the year." I nodded and waited for my go.

"Here to announce the first award. She has three nominations tonight. Give it up for my girl Y/N." Nick Cannon said causing the crowd to cheer as I walked out. I smiled and waved as I made my way to the podium.

"Hello everyone. Y'all ready to get this party started?" The crowd cheered in return. I smiled and nodded. "Okay I'm here to announce who the winner is for Best Group of the Year. So here are the nominees for best group."

'The nominees for best group of year are

Coldplay

Imagine Dragons

One Direction

Twenty One Pilots

Little Mix

Fifth Harmony

"And your winner for best Group is-" I opened the small envelope as held on the award. "My favorite Group Fifth Harmony!" The crowd cheered as the girls stood up and made their way to me. I smiled at Ally who reached me first. I handed her the award, she smiled thanking me and hugging me. Next was Camila who also hugged me then Lauren then Dinah and finally it was Normani. And I swear it felt like my world stopped and it was just us two. She hugged me and it felt like we were hugging forever.

End of Flashback

After that day we just got close. At first we became instant friends then best friends. But the feelings we tried to ignore grew. The only problem-well one of the problems were that I was you her than Mani. But then we decided to keep on the down low until I turned eighteen. When we first met it was when I was 16 and she was 18. But it was worth the wait. Now I'm 20 years old and she's turning 22 tomorrow.

I couldn't wait to see my girl.

*

Finally I was here in New York. I was able to make it here without anyone finding out. I was here in my hotel waiting for Mani's friend to text me. They were going out to a restaurant for my girls birthday and that was a perfect moment to surprise her.

I fixed my hair and looked down at the clothes I had. It was not too fancy but it was comfortable. I made my out of the hotel and to the restaurant they were at after I received the go text.

Once I got the restaurant, I made my way through the back so I could sneak in. I saw my girl at the table with an empty seat next to her. I smiled and held on to the roses I had for her. I sneaked behind her and everyone smiled big once they saw me. She was going to blow out her candles. So I waited for to finish. Everyone cheered when she finished.

I wrapped my arms around her neck since she was sitting down. This caused her to jump. "MM what did you wish for?" She turned around and smiled big. "Babe!" She jumped up and jumped into my arms. I chuckled and held her tight. I felt my neck start to get wet. "Hey babe don't cry. You're going to ruin your make up and it's on point." I heard her giggle and pull away slightly to look at me and pull me into a very much needed kiss. The kiss was filled with love and passion. You'd able to feel all the love in just a kiss.

"I missed you." I smiled and peaked her lips. "I missed you too. So what did you wish for?"

"My girl to be here and it came true."

***

A very belated birthday to our queen who turned 22! 💜💜💜👑👑

💜✌🏽

-Moni