It's Okay: A.B

Ally🙏🏽

Sorry for any mistakes
Not proof read

I was on the tour bus like I always am. It's been 3 weeks since I've came on tour with Lauren and it's been okay I guess. The girls right know are in an interview and I decided to stay on the bus. There's this problem though and her name is Ally Brooke Hernandez. She's just so beautiful and sweet. Her smile her laugh her since of humor. Gosh I can on forever. If you haven't figured it out yet. Yes I developed feelings for Ally. But she'll never like me back I mean look at me then look at her. Yea not gonna happen.

I quickly got dressed in some joggers, a sweater, a black beanie and my converse

I quickly got dressed in some joggers, a sweater, a black beanie and my converse. I grabbed my canon camera and told Tim the bus driver that I'll be going out. He said to be back soon or to just meet them at the hotel the girls and I will be staying at. I told him I'll meet them at hotel. He nodded and told me to be careful.

I walked around the city we were in. Which is very beautiful. Paris to be exact. I smiled when I saw 2 little kids playing near a pond. I took a picture of them playing and smiling for once. The next picture was of this elderly couple. They were sitting on bench holding hands and smiling. What made them so cute was that they both were women.

I was to caught up taking pictures that I didn't notice it was getting late until I looked up and saw the sunset. I smiled and took a picture.

"You really like taking pictures dear." I looked up and saw that the 2 elderly woman have now sat next to me on the bench that I was sitting alone. I smiled slightly and nodded.

"Can we see the picture you took of us?" One asked I smiled and nodded showing them the picture.

"Wow dear you are very talented. These are really good." I smiled.

"You should get going dear it's getting late. We'll hopefully see you soon. Oh and dear you really shouldn't do that I don't know what you're going through but it's going to be okay. Your beautiful you are so young here's my number if you ever need to someone to talk to we are here for ya." She pointed at the scars I had on wrist that were now visible since my sleeve went up. Joanna one of the elderly ladies wiped my cheek. I didn't even notice I was crying. They both sat back down and pulled me into a hug. Normally I wouldn't let 2 strangers hug me but I just spent the past few hours talking to these 2 so I let them. They both rubbed my back smoothly it felt so warm I haven't been hugged like this since I don't even know how long. I told them what I was going through and they said that if my family doesn't accept me for who I am then they never loved me. As for the bullying they said that harming yourself you'll just give those assholes the satisfaction. It'll mean that you're allowing them to win. I responded with it's really hard not to listen to them when they remind me every day that I'm ugly and that no one loves me and that I'm just a waist of time and space. That I just ended up believing them.