How It Should Be: All

"I love you Y/BFN. You're the best friend I could ever ask for."

"Aw Y/NN I love you to."

*

"We should go out. I know you're feeling a but down cause that jerk. But your best friend here to turn that frown up side down."

"I don't know Y/NN."

"Come on, I promise you are going to have fun and you're going to forget about what's his name."

*

"If y'all were a couple you'd be a very cute one."

"No, she's my best friend that'd be weird."

"But y'all act like a couple."

"No that's just how we are."

"But Y/N is cute why not date her, I mean we all see how y'all look at each other. And I mean I have a best friend but I never look or touch her in the way you do to Y/N or how Y/N does to you."

"Dude she's my best friend. Now shut up."

*

"Mom I like her as in more than a friend. It'll just never work."

"Mija...you have to tell her."

"Y/NN mija-I can't mom she gets so defensive when people ask if we're dating. If people keep asking her that we should date she gets really mad. I just wish she felt the same way."

"Give it time mija. Everything will soon fall in to place."

*

"God people are so fucking delusional."

"What's wrong now?"

"Everyone. Why can't people understand that we're just friends."

"Hey let them think what they want to think. We know what we are, which are friends. Let them think what they want. I mean eh whatever makes them, whatever rocks their boat, whatever, whatever what's the-"

"Whatever floats their boat."

"Yea that. Don't let them get to you Y/BFN."

"You're right."

*

"Hey Bethany is Y/BFN home. She hasn't been answering my calls or texts."

"Sorry Y/N she isn't. She's out with her boyfriend. Brandon was his name I believe. He seems nicer that Louis guy she dated before. But I'll make sure she calls you when she gets home."

"Oh okay thanks."

*

"Hey Y/BFN it's Y/N I was just calling to ask what's wrong. You've been ignoring me for the past three weeks. I just wanted to ask if everything was okay. Call me back when you get this."

*

"Y/BFN why have you been ignoring me. You've been giving me the cold shoulder for the past month. I just want you-Shut up Y/N. Listen. We can't be friends anymore. I can't deal with everyone telling we should date. I'm not a dyke. Look Y/N if being your friend is going to make people think that we are a thing then I don't want to be your friend."

"But-Fuck off Y/N."

*

"What do you want now Y/N? Haven't I already told you that I don't-Yes you have but I just wanted to make sure. Y/BFN...are you really willing to through away almost 15 years of friend ship. We've been best friends since we were in diapers. Y/BFN you matter a lot to me, as a best friend. You can't honestly tell me that you don't care about me the same way. After everything we've been through-Look Y/N...I just can't. I hate that every time I'm seen with you people think we're dating. I hate that you make people think I'm gay. I'm not. I hate you. I hate you Y/N and I never want to see you again."