Offended A.B

I sighed as I looked myself in the mirror. I felt so fat. For the past few days I haven't eaten anything well I have only salads though. But that's same thing it has no flavor.

I started going to the gym when Ally isn't home. She doesn't know. I don't plan on telling her either. But I'm sure she'll find out eventually.

I sighed and put on my sweater and walked out of the bathroom. I sat at my desk and opened my laptop.

I was doing my work when my phone started buzzing like crazy. I furrowed my eye brows and saw that there notifications from Twitter.

I opened the app and what I saw made me feel so hurt.

@AllyBrooke: Tori Kelly probably the most beautiful girl I laid my eyes on.

Rise of TorAlly and the fall of Y/SN. Never liked @Y/TN anyway.

Why would Ally date someone as ugly as @Y/TN?

Um so how can someone as ugly as @Y/TN date someone as beautiful as @AllyBrook?

@Y/TN she's fat she's ugly why stay with her?

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat and slammed shut my computer.

I took a deep breath as I wiped my tears away and got up changing into my soccer shorts and shirt picking up my cleats putting them in my little bag and picking up my ball.

I walked out of the house after leaving a note on the kitchen counter

I walked out of the house after leaving a note on the kitchen counter. Telling her that I won't be home for the rest of the day and probably night and told her not to wait up.

I also left my phone. I didn't want her calling me.

***

I don't know how long I've been at the park cause the sun was down and the lights for games have turned on. I sighed and slowly walked towards the bench. Taking of my cleats and putting on my converse. I stood up picking up my ball and putting my cleats in their little bag.

I slowly made my way to the house. I'm sure Ally was probably home by now and she's was probably asleep.

Once I got there I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door with my key. I shut the door and locked it. Sighing in relief when all the lights were off. I looked into the living room to see it empty.

I'll just stay here but first I gotta take shower.

After taking quick shower and changing into some sweats and a sweater. I took my dirty clothes out and got a small blanket.

I curled into a ball on the couch wrapping myself in the blanket and let sleep take over.

**

Ally's POV