Love is Weakness: A.B

Start from the beginning

"Forget dad. So what if need some help here and there. I'm strong and smart I can handle my self." With that I walked away. If he thought he could get me to stop seeing Ally he was dead wrong.

Is it so bad that instead of going by myself into a dangerous mission I'd rather take some back up. Yes I used to go by myself but I knew the risks. I want to be able to come back to the base so I could see Ally again. I know it's kinda cliche but it's how I feel. She's the happiness, the sunshine that I didn't know I needed until now.

*

I looked around the hall way looking for Ally it was now by the end of the day. And I haven't seen Ally I was starting to worry. I called her but went to voicemail and sent her text that were never open. I was in my last class looking at the empty spot next to me when the door to the class room opened. I looked up to see the John come in.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this class but I unfortunately have bad news." Every listened carefully as he held a paper. "Last night there was a shooting at a bakery. A very well known bakery...the Hernandez Bakery was gun down." I felt my heart stop at the name. That's Ally's parents bakery. She said she was there last night. She said she was there. "The only one in the store was our fellow classmate Ally Brooke. Unfortunately Ally was killed..."

*

Y/N blankly stared at the wall as she held her rifle as everyone else was getting geared up. She wanted revenge. She needed it. She needed to finish this job so she could find the assholes who shot up the bakery. She needed to. She had to. Ally was taken from her. Before they could truly move forward into their relationship. She needed revenge. She's never felt so lost, so hurt, so broken. Every night after training, yes she went back to training daily, every night after training she'd go to her apartment and cry her eyes out. For once in her life she was truly happy only to have it ripped away from her.

She was ruthless, careless, heartless when she was on the missions. She didn't care. She was falling and she didn't care. Her father tired to get her to snap out of it but it only angered her even more. Her brothers knew to stay away. So she was alone.

*

"Y/N get back." Y/N didn't listen she would just fire her gun at everyone who shot at her. She already had a gun wound on her leg but she didn't care. She wasn't even taking cover. After they arrested John Smith and got the missing girls back she stopped with the undercover and went straight into missions and only missions. She's tried everything to find out what happened on the night bakery was shot down but got nothing. Every time she looked for anything she got nothing. This was over a year ago now. So she needed to take her anger out somehow.

She continued to fire her gun until she felt a sharp pain coming from her arm. She looked to the right to see a boy maybe her age looking at her with scared eyes. The boy was pointing a empty hand gun at her. She shot her gun shooting the boy straight through the chest. Not killing him but still life threatening.

**

"What the hell are you doing out there?!" Y/N's dad yelled at his youngest child. He was angry and worried. He couldn't believe that his youngest would care so less about her life. She could have been killed and she didn't care. He was angry that he didn't get respond. That Y/N was only starting at the wall with no emotion.

He didn't think what he did a year ago would do this to his daughter. If he had known he wouldn't have done it.

*

Another two years went by and Y/N was no better. If anything worse. With the amount of bullet wounds she had it'd be a surprise that she wasn't dead. She became so careless and no one knew what to do.

She sat in the cafe in New York. She had a few weeks off and she didn't know what to do. After all the investigation she did for The Bakery Shooting she got nothing. No answers. No nothing. She still longed to have Ally in her arms again. Just to tell her that she loves her.

She let out a sigh and stood up. She needed to leave back to her apartment. She needed to lay down and sleep. Something she hasn't done in a long time. Ever since that day Y/N hasn't been able to sleep well. Every time she did she'd wake up in sweat and tears. She could only dream about how Ally could have died. How her last moments where. Some dream would be with Ally standing in front of her only to have her disappear when she reached out for her.

Y/N was cut off by someone bumping into her.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Y/N froze at the voice. It couldn't be. No it couldn't be. It couldn't. It wasn't possible.

Y/N looked up from the floor only to be met with those beautiful chocolate eyes she's messed oh so much.

"A-Ally?"

Ally shot her head up with wide eyes her eyes meeting tear red eyes. She couldn't believe after all this time she'd see you again. After what Y/N's father said she thought that the option that Y/N's father suggested was the best. She didn't want Y/N to die because of her. Yes Y/N's father told her everything and she didn't know that Y/N was blowing off her training to be with her. She couldn't live with that if it had happen.

"Y/N." Ally whispered her eyes also filling with tears. She missed you just as much. She couldn't bare the thought on how Y/N must have felt at believing she was dead.

Y/N could only pull Ally in a oh so much needed hug. Ally hugged Y/N just as tight. Y/N cried tears of joy at seeing that the girl she was so much in love with was standing in front of her. And it wasn't a dream.

Ally's heart broke at the sound of Y/N's cries. Ally gently pulled away from the hug leading Y/N to her apartment which wasn't far.

Once the two were in the apartment Y/N was the first one to speak.

"I-I thought you were dead." She whispered. Ally sat her down on the couch taking a seat right next to her.

"I'm sorry I put you through so much pain. It wasn't my intention. I never wanted this to happen. But when your father came to my house and told me how you weren't doing your best in the force and how you were putting yourself in danger because of me. He told me to leave. He told me that if I left you would be safe and you focus on your career. I didn't want to find out that your died because of me. I didn't-My father made you do this? He knew that you were alive ?" Ally nodded.

"Yes but I agreed. Y/N I'm so sorry Y/N and I understand if you're mad at me. And I-Ally all this time I-I thought you were dead. I thought that the girl I was in love with was dead. The girl that I never told just how much I love her was dead." Y/N cried into her hands. Ally's heart breaking even more at sound.

"Y/N please. I'm so sorry. I'm here and alive. And I wish I could of reached out to you. I love you too Y/N. More than anything. I've always have." The two hugged each other as they both cried.

*

"You fucking asshole! You made believe that the girl I love was dead." Y/N angrily pushed her father who was stunned at first.

"Y/N lis-Why so you could tell me one of your other bullshit lies. I fucking hat you. You saw, you saw broken and hurt I was. How defeated I was. You did this to make me better at my job. You made me worse. You made me not care anymore. She, she's the one showed me that living life was more important than just doing work. You could have told me instead of letting me go crazy on trying to figure out what happened that night."

"Y/N please lis-I quit. I fucking quit."

"You can't-I just did." With that you left letting your father yell out for you.

**

Ally softly traced all scars and bullet wounds you had with tears in her eyes. She could have prevented this if she would just talk to Y/N but she didn't. In the moon light Ally could perfectly seen the scars and bullet wounds on her lover's body.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too. Thank you Ally."

"For what?"

"For showing me that love isn't weakness. It's strength."

**

😊✌🏽
-Moni