Love is Weakness: A.B

Start from the beginning

Right now Ally and I were sitting under a tree as she had her head on my lap. Let me tell you I got really close to her. She was amazing. She had such a beautiful soul she was such a nice person. She didn't have a mean bone in her body.

"Hey what do you plan to do after high school."

"Um I don't know maybe join the police force or the army. I've always liked being able to help people. I know there are other ways I could help but being able to bring criminals to justice makes me want to help. Being able to bring families justice for their loved ones, I just know I could help. I know there are lots of lose criminals out there and they need to be brought to justice. That's what I want to do." Well I'm not completely lying it's just I'm just doing that now.

"Mm I knew you were special when I met you. You have such a nice heart." She reached up and creased my cheek. I smiled down at her smoothing out her hair.

"You're the one to talk Ally. You'll be the one saving lives as Dr.Hernandez can't wait to see you with that doctor coat." She smiled big up at me. "You'll be in my life that long?" I smiled teasingly down at her. "Unless you don't want me to?" She sat up and looked at me with those killer eyes.

"I want you to stay in my life." She wrapped her arms around my neck as she straddled my lap. Like that she leaned forward and pecked my lips. I smiled into the kiss as I held her hips. I tried to ignore these feelings but I couldn't. She knocked down my walls surrounding my heart and made home in my heart and refused to get out. So yes we started dating like one month after I got here.

I felt my phone vibrating but Ally's lips were just so addicting. I couldn't get enough. I was happy. Yes I had a job to do but good god I was happy. I've never been so happy. I can't wait for this job to finish so I could spend even more time with her.

"Babe your phone is ringing." I groaned as she pulled away and went to answer seeing that my dad was calling my eyes widen.

"Shit."

"Hey language. What's wrong?"

"I'm late my dad wanted to talk to me. I have to go. I'll see you later?" Ally smiled and nodded as she stood up. I stood up as well pecking her lips and quickly leaving.

I can't believe I'm late again. This is like...I've honestly lost count on how many times I've been late for training.

*

"Why the fuck were you late? Again. It's that girl isn't it." Dad roared as he yelled at me. Yes he knew of Ally and he didn't like. He didn't like that he's best Agent was falling behind. I didn't think was falling behind. I was still getting shit done which was what mattered. I was still fit, fast and smart. I didn't need to train every day.

"Leave her out of this dad."

"No she's going to end up getting you killed. You need to focus and get the job done." I rolled my eyes and stared back at him with the same glare. "I am getting the job done. Greg is going to docs at the end of this week by neck week he'll be sitting in prison cell and the girls he's taken will be safe and sound at their home with their families." My brothers just stood there not wanting to get yelled at by our father. But I wasn't like them. I know what I'm doing.

"You'll stop seeing her-No I will not. She makes me happy why is that so bad?"

"Love is weakness Y/N you should know that. You're becoming soft. Last week when you when on that small mission. It took you twice the time yo finish. You needed back up cause if you didn't you'd get yourself killed." Okay that's not true. The only reason I needed back up was because it was an ambush. I'm good but not that good to take over thirty men down by my self and with only one clip from handgun that had only fifteen rounds.