"Always and forever"

Start from the beginning

"Always and forever?" I bring her hand up and notice her ring back on her finger.

"Forever and always" she smiles.

Ella's POV

I clean up after breakfast and have another shower to rid myself of the last twenty-four hours. I stand under the running water as it washes away all my bad vibes.

As I'm washing my hair a knock at the door interrupts me "yeah?" I call out.

"Can I come in?" Louis shouts from the other side.

"Erm yeah?" I finish rinsing my hair clean of shampoo.

"Everything ok?" I ask as I pop my head around the frosted glass of the large shower.

"Yes. I was coming to ask the same thing. You've been in here for nearly an hour. I know I'm made of money but let's not wash it all away" he half laughs.

"Have I really? Sorry I just got carried away" I smile and return to the safety of the frosted glass.

"I wanted to make sure you're ok, I'm scared to let you out my sight in case I lose you for good" I can tell he's sat down on the closed toilet.

"You won't lose me" I promise.

"Yeah and I'm sure you've said that before" I hear the doubt in his voice.

"No this time is different. I was so close to losing you that it's made me realise I definitely can't let you go. What's the time?" I close the shower off and reach round for my towel.

"It's half eleven" Louis looks at his watch.

I walk over to him "well we have some time to spare before the bed gets here" I wink.

"Actually we don't, another reason I came here is to tell you to hurry the fuck up. We are going out. You've got ten minutes to get ready. Chop chop" with a clap of his hands he leaves the bathroom.

I groan at myself but secretly love when Louis pulls these last minute surprises out. I quickly rush around and pull on a jumper and jeans, I pull on my Ugg's and meet Louis at the front door.

"So where are we-"

Louis places his hand over my mouth to stop me from finishing my question, with a roll of my eyes I nod to let him know I won't ask anymore.

I follow him out the door "by the way don't think I didn't notice that eye roll. I'll be addressing that later" he opens the car door and gets in the drivers side. The thoughts now of Louis addressing me later run wild in my mind and my only wish is that we could address it now.

"Buckle up" he starts the car.

*** *** ***

We've been driving for fifteen minutes when we start entering a lovely part of London, just outside the city so it's not busy but close enough to everything.

The houses are huge and the streets are lined with trees, gated drives ways and expensive cars. I look at each house carefully I wonder where we are going?

We finally slow down and pull into one of the houses, maybe one of the biggest on the street.

"Yup this is the one" Louis pulls up close to the house and gets out.

I follow him up to the door as he knocks, looking to me from the side he gives me a smirk. A smirk which I can't place on the meaning but I know he's got something up his beautifully turn up sleeve.

The door opens to a smartly dressed man "Afternoon you must be Mr Tomlinson and Miss King?" The man shakes Louis hand and then mine. I smile politely at him as we enter the house.