Thinking about her

Chapter 20

Adrien's Pov.

"did you see Avery and Jake? She's so ugly" one of my employee's gossips.

"Yeah. She really looks fat and ugly! I can't actually believe he chose her!" Another said.

The picture was good.

And what I meant by good is that Avery looks good but Jake looked.......meh.

I just don't like him!

"She's a hoe too! She's trying to steal him away. She's a gold digger."

"She's a bitch and a big one too. Who knows, she must have slept with him t---"

I stop and glared at them.

Seeing me there, they immediately shut up and went back to work.

"I want to see both of you in my office now," I said and walked away.

...

Entering my office, I took a seat and went to work.

But I couldn't focus because my mind was once again on Avery.

Shit! I need to get her out of my head!

*knock, knock*

A knock was heard from my office door.

"Come in," I said. The door slightly open and 2 of my female employees enter.

One had black hair and the other had Carmel's hair. The one with the black hair wore a blue pencil skirt with a formal white shirt. The other one wore a red dress with a blazer over and both of their faces were caked with makeup.

"Boss.......u-you wanted to s-see us?" One of them stammered.

"Yes. Please take a seat" I said with an expressionless expression [ A/N: It sounds so....weird😂😂]

They both took a seat and stared at me while I sign some papers.
I put down my pen and looked up at them. They quickly averted their eyes.

"You know the rules of this workplace, so why disobey?" I asked as I lean back in my chair.

"We--we didn't mean to, we-we....were just---"

"Just what? Gossiping?" I asked raising my eyebrows and looking at them.

"We're sorry" The black hair girl apologized.

I felt so mad right now.

They just call Avery a hoe and expect me to take their shitty apology?

"Get out!" I shouted and they flinch

"Wh-what do you-you mean?" The Carmel bimbo asked.

"You're fired, get out," I said and continued to sign my papers.

They looked at me as if I was joking.

"What? Do you need me to call security?" I asked and they quickly got up and walked out of my office.

Plastic bimbos!

...

"Sir, we have pictures. Aren't they amazing? Look at her! Look at him! They're perfect for each other" My PA said.

"Throw them away. Go search for some other models and arrange for me" I ordered.

"Boss, you know we can't do that. It's late and we need to add these in the magazine" he said and I sigh.

"Fine. I'll stick to these. You can go" I dismiss him and he left.

I took the photos and looks at them.

She looked so happy.

So beautiful.

Why can't I just stop thinking of her?

Okay, Adrien. Take a deep breath. Inhale and....exhale. Now go back to work.

*knock, knock*

Who the hell is there?

"Come in!" I shouted and went back to signing papers.

"Umm Stella...."

I looked up after hearing a familiar voice.

It's her.

It's like every time I see her, she gets more beautiful.

She looked so beautiful in black jeans, a rose gold shirt and a white blazer and those glasses made her look so cute.

"Hello? Adrien are you okay?" she asked waving her hands in front of my face.

I immediately snapped out of my thought and smile at her.

"Yeah. What were you saying?" I asked.

"I said Stella Send these files for you to sign" she repeated and handed me it.

I took them and smile at her.

Why am I smiling?

"Thank you"

"No problem. I'm going" she said before she turned around and leave.

Oh Lord, help me!

...

I'm so sorry that this chapter is short but don't worry, the next chapter will be out soon :)

(Pic of how Avery's outfit looks like on top. Just the outfit not the girl nor the body shape.)