Kidnapped

Episode 34

Avery's Pov.

After having the little meal with Jake, I was about to take a train home when I remembered something.

My purse!

I couldn't believe I forgot my purse. It has my credit card and my id.

I have to go get it.

Taking a cab back to Adrien, I paid the taxi and tried to climb up the sheets that I tied but It was too hard to.

So, hoping that the front door is open, I turned the door nob and the door opened.

Sighing, I quietly entered and walked up the stairs towards my room.

To my surprised, the place was very quiet like if there was no one home.

Walking towards my room, I stopped in track when I saw a man dressed fully in black searching my room.

He turned towards me and I broke into a run. Flying down the stairs, I ran pass the living room and headed for the door.

Footsteps of someone running could be heard from behind me.

Finally reaching the front door, I opened it and was met with another person dressed in black.

Before I could've reacted, I was hit in the head and the dark consumed me.

...

Adrien's Pov.

Waking up, I looked around my surroundings to find I was in a small room sitting on a chair, tied to Stella.

"Stella! Hey! Are you awake?" I whispered to her but didn't get a reply.

Sighing, I tried to let looses of the chain that was tied to me but failed.

And then I remembered....Avery!

I hope she's fine.

I heard the door nob turn and I quickly shut my eyes.

"Aren't they awaken as yet?" A voice asked.

"They supposed to boss" another voice replied with a hint of fear.

"Wake them up" he commanded and the place went quite for a minute before I heard Stella screamed.

This guy! Did he just touch my sister?!!!

I'm gonna kill him!!!

I was so angry that I was about to broke lose of the chain and punch him in his face.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in jaw and my eyes flicker open.

Son of a bitch!!

"Great, they're awake now"

I turned towards the person speaking and was surprised do see who it was.

Andrew Simpson.

I thought he was in jail.

"Surprised to see me?" He gave me an evil smirk. I really want to wipe that smirk off his face.

Clenching my jaw, I gave him a deadly glare that said 'let me go'

"Ouuu, what are you gonna do? I'm scared" he teased me and I felt like to dislocated his head from his body.

"Okay, let's stop with the teasing.....Where is the girl?" He asked.

"We don't know! Now let us go"Stella shouted.

"You think you can fool me?" He asked while folding his arms and chuckling at us.

"It looks like I'll have to use another method" he chuckle and pulled out a gun.

"I'll count to 10. If you don't tell me where she is.....you sister over here....dies" he said and I let my heart ache.

"10....9....8...7..........6......."

What to do? I don't even know where she is.

"2......on---"

"Master!" Someone interrupted him.

"What?!"

"We got the girl"

I felt like I was dying.

No. She should have run away.

"It looks like your lucky. Bring her in" he commanded one of his men.

I watched as I saw her unconsciously carried by Andrew's men hands.

I swear, if they hurt her I'm gonna kill all of them!!!!

"Wake her up" he instructed his men and I watched as they punched her in the face and she screamed out in pain.

I was so angry now that I just wanted to kill all of them but I was useless behind these chains.

She opened her eyes and looked at Andrew. Seeing the fear in her eyes, I really wanted to save her.

...

Avery's Pov.

I felt a sharp pain in my face and screamed out in pain. Opening my eyes, I saw Mr. Simpson in fornt of me and I felt like a whole bucket of fear was thrown onto me.

Isn't he suppose to be in Jail?

"Bring them outside" he instructed his men and I was roughly brought outside and thrown to the ground .

Them?

Looking around I saw Stella and Adrien chained together.

they where kidnapped too?

"Are you fine?" Stella asked and I nodded even though I still felt the pain in my jaw.

"Miss me?" Mr. Simpson asked and I glared at him before turning my head away.

"Ah, I see you're feisty now. That reminds me, I haven't gotten a chance to taste you" he said and I felt instantly digested.

He stretched his hands to touch my face and I squinted my eyes.

Please! No!

"Leave her alone!" Adrien shouted out and he pulled his hands back and turned towards him.

"And what are you gonna do?"

I say his jaw tighten and his eyes turned fully black. "Release me from these chains and watch what I'll do to you"

"Haha! That's not gonna happen" Mr. Simpson laughed and turned his head back to me. "Now Avery, I'll ask you one question and if you fail to reply me.....I'll kill these two"

No!

I felt my heart skipped a beat. He's gonna kill them? I can't let that happened.

"Where is the black book?"

I gulp.

Should I tell them?

Turning my head toward Stella and Adrien they shook their heads 'no'

But...I can't let you guys die!!

"Huh? Are you gonna answer or do you want me to kill both of them starting with......Adrien?"

No!!

"No please don't do this. Please!" I begged whole trying to escape his men's hands.

"Shut up!" He yelled and slapped me across my face.

I felt a little dizzy but quickly shook it away.

"Since you're not gonna answer me.....they I'll have to pull the trigger" he smiled and pointed the gun to Adrien.

"Five...four...there....two.....one...."

Bang!

...

Cliff hangers😂

Byee!

Until next time