Family Fun Day.

Chapter 17

Avery's Pov.

"And the movie is over..." says Alice.

I yarn and got up along with the rest.

"I'm going to bed," I said and headed for the stairs.

"Wait!" My mom stopped me. "Then where will Adrien sleep?" She asked and I thought for some time before answering. "What about the couch?"

She scoffs at me and replied "that's no way to welcome a guest. He's sleeping in your room"

"My room? Then where will I sleep? I'm not sleeping on the couch!"

"Then you two can share a room" she replied.

I looked at her to see if she was joking.

really?

"Mom--"

"Stop talking. No, it's either you share a room or sleep on the couch" she cut me off.

"You know, I can sleep on the couch if you want me to" Adrien cut in and earn a glare from my mom.

"No you're not, now let Avery show you to her room." She said before winking at me and walked away with Alice.

I sigh and headed upstairs.

After entering my old bedroom I sat on my bed.

"Nice room" he compliments me and I said a thank you.

Minutes later a knock was heard from the door.

Adrien got up and I followed behind and he opened it. "Hi. I know you guys haven't brought any clothes with you so....I've got you some" my mom said as she handed us some clothes.

"There's a shirt for you since you'll be sleeping in your underpants" mom handed Adrien the shirt and I lightly cough.

"They're Avery's. She was obsessed with guy shirts as a teenager growing up and this is some pajamas for you sweetie." I mumble thanks and collected them before closing the door.

As soon as I turn around, I was greeted by a shirtless Adrien.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Getting ready to sleep" he replies.

"Like that? And we're not sharing the same bed"

"What's your problem? Just chill" He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Get off!" I shout and try to push him out of the bed but failed.

I tried again and again but failed. Suddenly I was pulled onto the bed and my lips brush across his.

My entire face lit up and I was blushing hard.

We started at each other for some time and dang, he had lovely eyes.

After realizing what juts happen, I quickly pull away and got up.

"I'll....I'll sleep on the other side," I told him and took out some extra pillows to make a wall.

I went into the bathroom and changed and came outback. "Good night," I said and closed my eyes.

Before I fall asleep, I heard a small whisper "goodnight...."

...

CLICK! CLICK!

I was awakened by the sound of the camera.

What the hell?

I open my eyes and saw my mom snapping pics of me.

"So cute!" She complimented and then I realized that there was someone else in bed.