Shot

Chapter 36

Avery's Pov

Omg, I got the necklace!!

I can't believe it!

Waving the necklace happily at Adrien, Cole, Lucas and the rest I yelled "I got it!"

Adrien had a proud look on his face as they all began walking towards me smiling.

Bang!

A loud gunshot echo through he entire building. I suddenly felt a pain in the side of my ribs.

I screamed out and my body collude with the floor.

"Avery!" A familiar voice yell my name.

I heard footsteps running towards me as I looked up and say Adrien stooping down towards me.

"Shit! She's been shot!" He said in a panic tone. I could see the fear in his eyes as he spoke.

"She's bleeding! I need to stop it!" He yelled out again on a panic tone.

"Just breath okay? Take deep breaths and breath"

Stella ran towards me with a piece of clothe in her hands. He took it from her and instantly pressed it on my wound which cause me to let out a whimper.

"Avery...just breath okay? We're gonna get you to the hos--"

"Adrien!" He was cut off by an annoy female voice.

Erika...

He looked at her surprised. "Erika? What are you......"

I looked up and saw that she was holding a gun in her hands.

Realization hit both of us as he rose to his knees in anger. Leaving Stella to look after me. "Why?!" He yelled at her that cause me to flinch.

"She...she stole you from me! You're suppose to be at my house not here but here you are saving her!" She yelled. "She's blinding you Adrien. I truly love you and I'll prove it even if it means I have to kill her right here.....right now"

My eyes widen when I saw Adrien grabbed her by her throat. "No one is going to touch her....not even you! You've cross your line today and so you're gonna pay the consequences. First of all, I don't love you. I only liked you as a friend. I have my eyes set on one woman alone and I you already know who it is. Secondly, you say she's blinding me but the only person I see that's blinded by an unwanted love is You" he spat.

Tears rolled out of her eyes as she struggled to breath. Letting go of her he turned to Lucas."Take her away" he ordered and I saw Lucas and Nicholas grabbed her by her hands.

"Adrien! You can't do this to me! I love you!!" She screamed as she's been dragged out.

I let out a painful moan when I suddenly felt a stinging, sharp pain in my ribs. That cause Adrien to quickly turned his attention back to me. Running towards me, he stopped down again. His angry eyes were gone and fear was replaced

"We need to get her to a hospital!" He panicked.

"Okay, I'll get the car" Stella said panicking.

She looked me in the eyes. "Hang in there" she said.

Taking me in his hand, he literally ran with me outside.

The pain in my ribs didn't stop. It was like it just kept hurting more.

I let out another whimper when he lay me in the back of the car.

I was losing blood...

I felted light head and weak.

"Drive!!" He yelled that cause me to flinch again.

The car took off in a sudden speed that made me skipped a beat.

"Avery....stay with me. Please!" He begged as he copped my cheek.

That made my heart clench...

The dark started to take over but I've use every last strong in my body to keep my eyes open.

I don't wanna see him like this. It's hurting me...

"Please...just hang in there" he said and I heard his voice crack.

Oh Adrien! I'm really trying tight now!

I watched as a tear dropped from his eyes. "I can't lose you. I can't live without you. Just hang in there for me" he cried.

He was crying...

And I felt my eyes tear up.

I continued to fight the darkness.

I can't leave him. I just can't!

I continued to fight over and over but.....the darkness was too strong.

"Adrien..." I manage to say.

He looked me straight in the eyes.

The darkness was winning...

"I......I love you too" I said and at the same time a tear escape my eyes before everything went dark.

Adrien's Pov.

"Adrien..." She said and I looked at her.

"I......I love you too" I said and at the same time a tear escape her eyes before it closed.

"Avery! No! Don't leave me!" I cried out.

"Faster!" I commanded.

"Adrien, do you want us to die--"

"I said faster" I yelled and he sped up.

"Avery....stay with me. Please, just hang in there." I cupped her cheeks.

"I love you okay! You don't have any right to leave me" I said to get unconscious body.

I looked out the window and saw the car approaching the hospital.

I didn't waited for the car to stop properly. I jumped out of the car with Avery in my hands and ran into the hospital.

"I have an Injured patient that needs help right away!!" I shouted in the hospital hoping that a doctor would ran to me before I get to them.

"Sir...please lay her on here" one of the doctor popped up out of nowhere.

I placed her on the operation bed and several other doctors began rolling her to the operation room.

"Hang in there." I whispered to get while rolling the operation bed along with the doctors.

We were approaching the operation room now. "Just hang in a little while longer" I whispered as a tear escape my eyes.

"Sir you can't get pass here" one of the doctor stopped me.

"No! She needs me!" I shouted.

"Sir, if you want her to be able to live, you should stay outside" He said and I hesitate before I nodded.

I watched as He entered and closed the door.

Please.....stay with me.

"Adrien...."

I turned around and saw Stella standing there. Giving me a soft smile, she hugged me and I broke down in her hands.

"I can't lose her..." I cried.

...

To be continued.

Bye for now!!