Shopping

Chapter 25

Avery's Pov.

It was finally the day that I went back to work.

I'm currently sitting at my desk, doing some work when Abigail approached me excitedly.

"Hi"

"Heyy gurl! Have you heard the news?" She asked.

"What news?"

"The party!"

"What party?" I asked confused.

I haven't heard anything about a party.

"There will be a party tomorrow night. Other companies will also be there."

"Why?"

"Are you living under a rock?.....There will be a party because our company did pretty well and made a huge profit this year! So we're keeping a party and others are attending to congratulate and celebrate with us" she explained.

"Oh."

"Oh? That's all you're gonna say? Aren't you going?" She asked.

"I don't know. Should I?"

"Hell yes! It's gonna be litt!!" She exclaimed.

"Fine" I agreed and she hugged me.

"Stella and I are going shopping this afternoon, wanna joined?" She offered.

Oh I forgot to tell you guys, Stella came back last night from her business trip.

"Yeah"

"Great! See you after work" she hugged me and then left.

...

[Afternoon]

Work was finally over and I told Adrien that I was going with Abigail and Stella to buy a dress and he insist on coming. So here we all are in his car, sitting while he drive.

Stella was a little angry because he has to come with us. I get her though but again it's for my safety.

Pulling up at the mall, he parked the car and we all head inside.

"Wow! They're so many beautiful dress!" Abigail exclaimed excitedly.

"Let's shop!" Stella said and pulled both of us into a store.

Adrien was about to enter when she stopped him. " You've done enough for today. You can bodyguard us from outside."

He hesitate a bit before giving in. "Fine but take this" he handed me a card.

A black card?

It's a BLACK CARD!!!

. "Why are you giving me this? Do you need me to buy something for you?" I asked and he laughed and replied "No its for you to buy something for yourself"

Me?

"Me? No, I'm fine. I actually came with money" I tried to give him back the card but he didn't accept it.

"Just take it. I have a lot of it." He smiled at me and I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Thanks but I'm fine, I really----"

"Oh come on, you're wasting time. Bye" stella waved off to Adrien and dragged me into the store.

"Now let's shop!"

I sigh before slipping the card inside my purse and followed Stella.

...

"How about this? It looks pretty good on you!" Stella compliment me.