Bad Luck

PREPARE TO CRINGE😅

Chapter 1

Avery Pov.
○●○

"Ugh!"I screamed at my stupid alarm clock.

I rolled to the right side of my bed and boom! I fell.

"Darn it!" I said, standing up to grab my phone which was lying on a small white table beside my bed.

I turned it on to look at the time.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna be late!"

I quickly got up as I ran over to the bathroom.

It was 8:20 am And work starts at 9:00 am. I usually left for work around 8:00 just to not be late but I slept in today.
I took a quick bath but I hadn't had a chance to wash my hair today since I'm late. I brushed my teeth and got ready. I wore blue jeans and a gray long sleeve shirt inside with a green overshirt, brown wedge heel shoes, and completing the look with a brown MK ( Michael Kors) bag.

 I wore blue jeans and a gray long sleeve shirt inside with a green overshirt, brown wedge heel shoes, and completing the look with a brown MK ( Michael Kors) bag

I locked the door as I stormed out of the house heading to the nearest bus stop. It was now 8:45 am. On my way to the bus stop, my phone began to ring. I dug into my bag looking for my phone while I was still running. I was so focused on looking for my phone, which was at the bottom of my bag, that I almost ran into a stop sign.

"A-ha! I got yah! "I yelled as I took the phone out of my bag.

I looked at the screen to see who's calling. It was my best friend, Abigail.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Avery: hello?

Abigail: where are you?!

Avery: I'm at the bus stop.
I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

Abigail: the bus already left

Avery: I'm catching the second
One.

Abigail: whatever! Just meet here on time!

Avery: okay....bye

Abigail: bye.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Shit! The bus was driving away.....
I was so distracted on the phone with Abigail that I didn't even notice it was here.

"Hey! Stop!" I yelled at the bus. "STOP!!!!!"

Thankfully I ran after the bus until it came to a stop. That was exhausting. I boarded the bus and took a seat in the back. The bus usually takes about 10 minutes to reach my workplace but today it took about 3 minutes extra to meet due to the slow traffic. It was now 8:58. Omg!! I was panicking. The bus came to a stop as I came storming out. I ran into my workplace just to meet work on time. I swiped my work card on the little gate control system, which opens up after you swipe your work card, and then I looked at the time. It was 9:01. I was 1 minute late.
I just brushed it off and started heading to my desk.