Sleepover

Chapter 24

Avery's Pov.

After what it seems like forever, we finally pulled up at a huge house.

It was nice.

We both exit the car and went to the door. Ringing the doorbell, we waited for Adrien's friend to open the door.

After waiting for some time, the door finally opened and we were greeted by an excited Nicholas.

"Avery!!" He shouted in excitement and pulled me in for a hug.

I hissed a bit when his hands brush across the cut on my arm. He immediately let go of me and looked at my arms.

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

"It's okay" I smiled and he welcomes us inside.

The inside was beautiful.

The wooden floor, the cream walls, and the chandelier

The wooden floor, the cream walls, and the chandelier. It's just so beautiful.

"Take a seat," Nicholas told me and I took a seat in the living room.

"Do you have any first aid kit?" Adrien asked. He was sitting beside me.

"I think Lucas has one in this house somewhere. I'll be right back" he told us before he ran up the stairs.

Now it was only Adrien and me in the living room.

"So who lives here?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Lucas, his sister, her husband, and their daughter"

"Lucas has a sister?" I asked a little shocked.

"Yeah"

"Oh"

And we fell in silence again.

We heard footsteps coming from upstairs and some people talking. Turning my head towards the step, I saw Lucas, Cole, Nicholas, and a girl coming down the stairs.

"Oh look, it's one of my favorite person" Cole smile.

"Hey Cole"

"Hey. How ya' doing?" He asked.

"I'm good" I replied.

"Nice to see you, Avery. It's been a long time" Lucas said and I gave him a warm smile in return.

I looked up and saw a blonde hair girl looking at me. She was very pretty and had short blonde hair that was the length of her shoulders.

 She was very pretty and had short blonde hair that was the length of her shoulders