A day in the city

Chapter 8

Avery Pov.

It was now 7 am and I'm quite happy that I don't have to go to work anymore but then I have to find another job. I am still in my bed cuddling with my teddy bear called 'tina' I'm a bit childish but I guess that just me being me :)

Well you guys are probably wondering what happen last night, right?

Well...after I've woken up I opened the door and I also watched Adrien as I talk, I watched him evermore I mean you can't trust some random guy you met about 2 days ago. Anyway me being the kindest person in the world, I gave him a very comfortable place to sleep which was the floor.
Aww.....aren't I the kindest? But that was not all. I also had to give him my favorite blanket because That was the only blanket that was clean and I also had to give him one of my pillows that had the 'One direction' band printed on it. I didn't want to but I didn't have a choice...

After I was finish showering, I head out of the bathroom and saw Adrien on my couch sleeping. I tried waking him up but he wasn't waking up so...I wasn't gonna use all my energy on him.

I'm just lazy. I then went to my room and locked my door tightly and I also placed my baseball bat on my table beside me just in case he does something. And I wasn't gonna sleep either, I'm gonna watch my bedroom the entire night.

And here I am. With dark circles under my eyes and my hair was a mess. And then I heard a loud bang outside.
I got up and held my baseball bat in my hand as I quietly opened my bedroom door and went into the living room tiptoeing. Adrien was not in their though and the noise was coming from my door outside. I counted to 3 and opened the door and guess who it was? Abigail.

"Good morning Avery!" Abigail said hugging me.
Oh sh*t! I Can't let her see Adrien!

"Can I come inside?" She asked pushing away the door.
I quickly hold back my door before she could come in. "Uhh! I- umm..." I just don't know how to explain this to her and suddenly Adrien showed up! He was standing behind me and he was looking outside to see who was at the door. He was shirtless and had a toothbrush in his mouth. Abigail's mouth dropped to the ground and her eyes were open.

"Abigail it- it's not what yo- you think!" I stuttered. "Wait here!" I told Abigail before shutting my door.

Ugh!

Adrien was standing there and I was trying to think and his abs are just distracting.

"Go put on a shirt! Jeez!" I said pushing him into the bathroom and closing the door. I quickly ran to my room and put on my pajamas because I had on a shirt and some shorts earlier.

I then ran out and open my door and invite Abigail inside.
She sat on the couch in the living room and I joined her. A couple of minutes later Adrien came out of the bathroom with a shirt on and sat on the opposite couch.

It was like he didn't care!

But I on the other hand had to do something. "Abigail please believe me!" I said begging her. She looked over at me with a smirk. "So.....who's he?" She asked smiling at me.
"Well....um...he's- um..." I was trying to put words together to tell her something because I can't just tell her he's a flying human.

"He's my...um...my....bodyguard, yeah my bodyguard. You see since the incident that happened yesterday, my- my mom didn't hesitate to-to get me a bodyguard" I said faking a smile.

"Oh ok," she said smiling back at me.
Wait! Did she believe that?

"So why did you come?" I asked looking at her.