Fudge that!

I closed my eyes again and continued to dance. I felt happy and at piece.

"You look beautiful by the way" he whispered in my ears and I whispered a 'thank you' to him.

The song was almost over and I decided to open my eyes. As soon as my eyes were open it met with an angry Adrien. He was still dancing with Erika with his eyes glued to me but I didn't care.

The song was finally over and I went to the bathroom.

Adrien's Pov.

"Let's sit over here" Erika said and I sat down with her beside the food section.

"Are you okay? You looked a little angry" she asked and I smile at her. "I'm fine"

I was angry.

What's Jake doing here? And who the hell invite him?

Ugh! I can't help seeing him dance with Avery. It's so....ugh!
She looked pretty happy dancing with him though. The way he wrapped his hands around her tiny waist makes me I wanna brake his fingers.

She looked so comfortable around him. She smiled around him and even lay her head upon his chest and all those things he kept whispering in her ears makes me wanna glue his lips together.

"Adrien!" Erika shouted and I came back to earth.

"Huh?"

"I asked do you want some?" She pointed to a piece of chocolate cake.

"No thanks" I said and looked around the room to see if I spotted Avery.

Where is she?

"Who are you looking for?" Erika asked.

"Huh? Oh....ummm...no one" I said and turn my attention back to her.

"Okay...."

I sat there for sometime and then my phone rang. "Excuse me" I said and went to a corner to pic up the call.

"Hey Adrien. We have a problem" Lucas said.

"What is it?"

"There's a bomb in the building! We need everyone out now!! And make sure Avery's safe!" He said and hang up.

Oh shit!!

"EVERYONE EVACUATE THE BUILDING!!!. I REPEAT PLEASE EVACUATE THE BUILDING!!! THERE IS A BOMB!!!" Nicholas announced on the microphone and everyone started to run to the exit and scream.

I push through the crowd to look for Avery.

Where is she?

"Adrien!!" Erika shouted. I turned around and saw Erika running towards me.

"Let's go" she said and started pulling me to the exit.

"Wait! I have to go and get---"

"No, I'm scared. Don't leave me" she cried.

What to do? I can't leave Avery here. Okay, I'll take her outside and come back to look for Avery.

"Okay, let's go" I said and took her outside the building.

Avery's Pov.

I was fixing my makeup when I heard screaming coming from outside so I exit the restroom and saw a whole host of people running towards the exit.

Where are they going? And why are they running towards the exit?

"There's are bomb!" I heard someone shout from the crowd.

There is what?!

A bomb?!!!

Omg I'm gonna die!!!

Those were the thoughts swimming around in my head.

Where is Adrien?

My eyes search the building of him and spotted him way in front.

And I was left shocked.

He was running with Erika.

He's leaving me here to die?

______________________________________________________

Hey guysss!!

What's up?

Do yall' like this chapter?

QOTD: What do yall' think about Erika?

Thank 4 reading.

Until next time....

Toodles~~

___________________________________________________

(Pic of Erika and her dress.)

)