"But....I had to move to another country and lost contact with him but a couple months back I got his instagram and found out he's this big successful businessmen. I've flew in yesterday to attend this party and surprisingly met him here. Don't you think this is fate?"

I nodded and give her a light smile.

Yeah, I felt a little angry at her.

What's wrong with me?

"Here you go?" Adrien popped out of nowhere and gave both Erika and I a glass of red wine.

"Thank you" I said and collected it from him.

He was about to take a seat next to us when Erika stopped him. "Can you dance with me?" She pouted and he agreed just like that.

He gave me a apologetic look and went to the danced floor with her.

I felt so sad and I don't know why I'm acting like this. I just wanted to go home.

I sat there quietly and looked as they both danced to the music. She was smiling at him and he looked equally happy as her. They way she wrapped her hands around his neck and they way he wrapped his hands around her tiny waist, that looked like she had plastic surgery, made me a little angry.

I took another bite of my cupcake and looked around the room. Almost everyone was dancing. Abigail and Stella looked like they were enjoying themselves too but I wanted to go home. I wanted to be in bed and cuddle with my pillow and I don't know why the hell am I feeling this way.

"Hey" a voice said that brought me back to earth.
I turned around and saw Jake smiling at me. He looked good in his black suit.

"Hi" I said casually and face in front again.

"Do you wanna.....dance?" He asked and I turned to him.

I wanna go home but I can't leave without Adrien. It's too dangerous and I can't just sit here and wait until he's done so....

"Sure" I said and got up.

"Wait....you agree?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay then" he said and took my hands.

We walked to the dance floor and he wrapped his hands around my waist and I placed my hands around his neck.

We looked into each others eyes and move to the song and then.....MY FAVORITE SONG CAME ON!!!!

*found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love*

A bright smile was on my face as I closed my eyes and danced to this song.

And then I've just realize something. I'm here to enjoy myself and that's what I'm gonna do and I'm not gonna let or make anything ruin my mood.

*Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine*

*Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight*

"Well someone's enjoying there self" Jake whispered in my ears.

I opened my eyes and then realize I was laying my head on his chest.