He's going wild; bucking and grinding down so hard, his cock is slapping hard and noisily against my stomach, leaving patches of pre-cum in its wake. We're both shaking, our movements, faster and more erratic. God! Making love to him is so good, I can barely think straight, my body has taken over and all I can do is feel. I don't want it to end, but he's driving me over the brinks, I can feel the already familiar sensation of my impending orgasm.

"I'm going to cum in your sweet ass again, baby," I suck his plump lip in my mouth, biting down on the tender flesh, before tracing it with my tongue. His strangle gasp urging me on as I go harder and faster, slamming over and over into his slick depths. "Tell me, baby, do you want my cum?" nodding, he holds on tighter, sinking his nails into my upper shoulders. "Come on baby, I want to hear you say it," I urge breathlessly, stopping the movement of his hips, shifting to shallow thrusts. "So what will it be, baby? Do you want me to stop or to breed your greedy ass with my cum?" "Yes...oh God yes. I want it all, Dima. Give it to me good," he screams, clawing at my back, hips moving from side to side as he tries to sink back down on my cock. "Then beg for it, baby, tell me how much you need it," I order.

"Please, Dima...I'm so close...please," he whimper, digging his nails so deep into my shoulders, I'm pretty sure he has pierced the skin, but the thought of his leaving his mark on my skin, and the throbbing tightness of his hot channel, turns me on even more. "Please, what?" I demand, cock ready to explode but trying my best to hold back as much as possible. "P-please give me your cum Dima, breed me...give me all your babies," the needy whimper was all it took to break my resolve and push me over the edge. "They are all yours, baby...now cum for me...ah, fuck," I growl, bringing his body down hard, over and over again as our orgasmic wave hits. Hard and powerful. "Oh, God, Dima. Oh, God. That's it...fuck me hard...fill me, deep. Please, please, please..." his ass convulse around my cock, the power of his climax pushing thick lines of semen from his twitching cock.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, baby," I shout, body tense, breathing momentarily stopped as my release hits me just as hard; cock releasing line after line of semen into his trembling body. His convulsing channel clenches again and again around me with continued movements, sending me into another mind-blowing orgasm. "Oh, Zion," I gasp into the juncture of his neck, "I love you, baby. I love you," I whisper, flooding his insides once more as he stiffens then irrupts into another screaming orgasm of his own, coming apart beautifully. "Oh God. Dima, Dima, Dima...ahhh," he sobs, his jerky movements sending semen everywhere; hitting me on the stomach, chest, and face. I can even taste him on my lips, groaning, I lick up his essence as I wrap my arms around his trembling form, holding him close as we both ride the high wave of our climax.

.

.

.

After a couple more mind-numbing climaxes, I slowly but reluctantly slide out of his tender bud. God, being inside of him is heavenly, there is no other way to describe it, I would love to just stay like this forever. We have orgasm so many times, I have lost count, we've been making love for hours without rest -I only have to look to the window to see the early morning sun peeking through, to know that I've enjoyed him thoroughly- and yet, I still want to continue to be buried deep inside of him, but I can't anymore, he's sore and tired, and he needs rest. The latter is evident in his lax form, "I'm right here baby, come back to me," I whisper lowly, my much larger frame blanketing his shaking form as he catches his breath.

We lay there completely relaxed until our breathing return to normal and our sweat-slick skins, dry. Smiling, he lifts his hand to my head, running his fingers through my hair, easing up, I gaze down at him, "Are you, ok love? Am I too heavy?" "Yes, I'm ok Dima, and no, you're not...you're a fat ass, but your body feel great covering mine." "Is that so? And here I thought I had muscles all along. Way to kill your man's ego," I tease, rolling to the side, bringing him along with me. He touches my face, smiling up at me sleepily, "As your boyfriend, it is my duty to keep your ego in check, if that means taking you down a peg or two, then so be it," he kisses my cheek, "And on that note, you need a shave. My face and neck, is burning." "Let make it burn even more then," I growl playfully, rubbing my cheek against his, "Stop it, stop it," he laughs, pushing with little strength against my chest.