Care Packages & The First Kiss

Start from the beginning

I scale the ladder up to the red lever, and once again try 4 keys. None of them work, therefore I move to the yellow lever, and the green lever at the top.

I manage to pull one padlock from the green lever, and when I look downwards, Malique has managed to activate the pink lever. He presses it down with almighty force, and the sound of Emily's scream arises from the tank next door.

When I go to step back down to the bottom to grab a few of Malique's keys, I realise that the water is at head height, and from here on out, I'm going to have to dive under.

"Give me some keys," I shout over the gushing water. He swims up, his head emerging where a small croc has decided to swim about. He hands me a few, and with a big breath, I dive under the surface.

The black lever is by far the headrest now as it's so far down, but I scramble through the keys and manage to release the final padlock.

"Emma has the black lever now, Emily and John have to get a move on!"

I swim back up to the surface, and I'm met with the yellow tap in our tank spurting our floods of water. Only a few seconds later, the red tap gushes out too.

"Wow, Emily and John have caught up."

Malique and I dive back under the water with the mud crabs and the hundreds of eels.
We're so close to winning now, as there must only be thirty centimetres before flooding the tank out.

I try one final key, and luckily enough, the padlock on the red lever opens. With all the force I can muster, I pull it down, and pull myself up the ladder to the surface of the water.

"That's it! John and Emily have been drowned out!"

The mesh at the top of the tank opens, and Malique and I clamber up the ladders and out of the tank. I'm dripping wet head to toe, but the good news is that Malique and I have earned our place in the Inner Circle.

"Commiserations John and Emily, you were drowned out!" Holly gives her condolences when we all line back up. "But well done Malique and Emma. You are both now members of the Inner Circle!"

I give Malique a quick soggy hug, before belting it up the stairs where we're both crowned by the Emperor.

"Welcome to the Inner Circle-,"

"That's my line, Harry!"

"Sorry Emperor." Harry rolls his eyes when Noel looks away, causing me to chuckle.

Back at camp...

I'm trotting around in my bikini top and shorts, but I don't even care. On my way back from the shower, I take a quick detour to the Telegraph to update those at home.

"James, Anne and Nick, please get ready to leave camp immediately." I read off a laminate whilst walking into camp. "Ohhh, you guys are getting out of -,"

When I look up, James and Malique are led on one of the yoga mats, doing press-ups and sit-ups. James is glistening in sweat, his abs on full show.

James jumps up from the mats and looks from Anne to Nick. "Cmon then, let's go face the beast."

As Anne and Nick are preparing to leave camp, James spots me. He craftily makes his way over to me.