174.

1 year later

________
laura's pov
________

it seemed like time had stopped.

it seemed like everything in my life was exactly where it was supposed to be.

staring at myself with a face full of makeup, dressed in an all white wedding gown with my hair loosely curled, half up half down. i felt like cinderella. i felt the most beautiful i've ever felt. my stomach was huge, and our baby boys were due any time next week.

rydel peeks her head in through the door and smiles. "you look absolutely stunning, laura."

"thank you." i blush.

"are you ready? the ceremony is about to start." she asks.

i nod.

gladly enough, my dad was walking me down the aisle.

i would be lying if i said i wasn't nervous. my hands were sweaty and my legs were shaking, i haven't seen ross in one full day because we've been getting ready separately— in order to obtain good luck before the wedding. i had memorized my vows easily, but i smile to myself knowing ross definitely hasn't.

_________
ross' pov
_________

"you look great man. i cant believe this is your day." riker grins, making sure my tie was done correctly.

"i can't believe you're actually becoming a husband." rocky winks.

"where's rosie?" i ask him.

"with mom and dad." he assures me.

checking the time. i was getting nervous. laura was getting ready with vanni who was one of her bridesmaid, and rydel who was her maid of honour, while rocky was my best man.

i was nervous as hell, but i couldn't wait to see laura. i already know she's going to look absolutely stunning. my hands were shaking, but i was ready to go. making sure i had my vows, i shove the slip of paper into my jacket before taking a deep breath, and watching the church doors open. everyone remains seated, but stare as i walk in with my suit on. i make my way to the front, and stand up at the alter, waiting to see my precious future wife walk through those doors.

________
laura's pov
________

"you look beautiful." mark tells me, kissing my cheek gently.

"thank you so much, mr. lynch"

we hear the music begin, and my heart starts pumping. each bridesmaid followed by ross' choice of groomsmen, vanni walks out first with riker and our baby girl rosie who was our flower girl, while riker held ricky up in his arms.

it seemed like 10 seconds flashed by before the doors reopened and it was my turn to walk out.

as my dad and i step closer inside, everyone stands to the music, and my eyes begin to water. i was such an emotional mess, my mom was in the pew, taking photos as she also had tears running down her cheeks.

my sister vanessa stood up at the alter next to my rydel, smiling as she watched me inch closer towards them.

my eyes then caught ross', which he was wiping. salty tears were dripping to his lips, as he watched my father walk me down the aisle. i gave him a soft smile, and he managed to give one back.

my dad gave my hand to ross, and ross and my dad shook hands themselves before he kissed me on the cheek, and ross helped me onto the alter.

"you look beautiful." ross whispers, giving my hand a light squeeze.

i smile, trying not to let tears fall because of my makeup. "thank you."

the priest began the ceremony, and ross and i stood next to each other sneaking smiles whenever we could. the priest then turned to us, "now, the exchange of vows."

________
ross' pov
________

"i'll go first." laura smiles, turning her full attention to myself. she looked so gorgeous, it was almost hard to focus on the words, but i did.

"ross, the day i met you. i had no idea that i would be here, becoming your wife, or being the mother of your children." she chuckles softly, making me smile. "you are, an incredible man. you are not only strong, but you are compassionate and wise. you teach me things everyday that i didn't know i was missing out on. each and every day, i know is going to be a good day because i have you. i have you to smile with, to laugh with, to cry with. you have seen me at every single stage, and still continue to love me every day, you are so, so special to me and i have nobody else, that i would rather spend the rest of my life with, than you. you make me strong, and you make me feel worthy. and i want to experience everything there is in life, with you, forever. i love you."

i had tears running down my cheeks witch caused laura's eyes to water as she wiped my tears away with her thumb.

i took a deep breath, and contained myself. "there are so many water works happening up here, whoa." i announce to all of our family and friends.

everyone laughs, before i turn back to laura. "okay, now it's my turn."

_________
laura's pov
_________

"my perspective on life, dramatically changed the moment you stepped into my life. i knew i was in love with you, the second you laughed. your personality is everything a man would want in a woman, and everything a husband wants in a wife. your positivity makes any situation just a little bit brighter, your smile stops the room, and your kind heart is unbelievable. the way you work is so surreal. the way you value yourself and others, is what i admire about you. you are such a strong, and good person. everyday i feel myself falling more and more in love with you, and now you're the mother of my beautiful baby girl, and many more babies to come. you know it's true, when people say, if it's meant to be, it'll be. because we had no intentions on meeting, especially on social media, but somehow fait connected us, and we took the chance." ross smiles. "you are the only woman i have ever loved, and you are the only woman i want to love, for the rest of my life, and i will prove to you just how much you mean to me everyday, because that's what a beautiful, and selfless woman like you deserves. i love you."

i didn't care about my makeup any longer, ross' words melted me. tears were dripping down my cheeks and all i wanted to do was hug and kiss him.

"now, repeat after me," the priest chimes. "i laura marie marano, take you, ross shor lynch, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."

ross then takes a deep breath, and repeats the same thing. "i ross shoe lynch, take you, laura marie marano to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." he grins, sliding my ring on.

"i now pronounce you, husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride!"

ross grabs my waist and gently presses his lips against mine. cheers abrupt loudly around the church, making ross and i blush.

he holds my hand, and helps me down the alter, but as soon as i step down, i remembered there was something i needed to tell him.

"um, ross.."

he turns to me.

"we're having another baby."