107.

| laura's pov |

i was curled up in bed, just listening to the sound of the rain hitting against the window. ross was quietly snoring next to me, with his arm wrapped around my waist.

i sigh, longingly. i know what i want to do, i just have to figure out a way to tell ross. i mean, we were both excited for this show together, but now knowing that if i take this record deal, i won't be able to act, changes it all.

ross nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, and i smile. "you're awake."

"no." he mumbles.

i laugh, making him press his lips against mine. he looks so cute when he first wakes up. he stretches before laying back down again.

"we can't stay in bed all day." i chuckle, watching him attempt to go to sleep again.

"babe, this is the best time to sleep. it's cloudy out and we can hear the rain. i have no plans today." he grins, wrapping the covers around himself.

"fine." i chuckle, i get out of bed and look at ross, i grab my phone from the night stand and snap a photo of him, taking it to instagram.

@lauramarano just posted a photo

Liked by rydellynch, r5fan4life,  sav_hudson, ellington, courtneyeaton, bbyshor and 21,708,963 others

Liked by rydellynch, r5fan4life, sav_hudson, ellington, courtneyeaton, bbyshor and 21,708,963 others

lauramarano in case any of you were wondering, this is how ross likes to sleep on rainy days. 😂
View all 21,034,012 comments
@lolmarie : same ross 😂
@stormielynchr5 : OH HE MAKES ME LAUGH💛
@lovin_lynch : 😂that's so funny
@maranocupcake : aweh😂
@ilovelauramarano : i actually love this, your relationship is the cutest
@babymarano : he's so precious
@laurasbiggestfan : aweh
@rourtneylol : nobody was wondering but ok
@ross_courtney : she's literally just with him for the fame.