fifty.

| laura's pov |

"eat the fry, please."

ross and i were cuddled up on the couch in his tour bus. they ordered fast food for dinner, and as usual i only had a yogurt today.

i hesitantly take the french fry and take a few bites. ross smiles, brushing the hair out of my face. "thank you. now take a bite of the burger."

"ross, i'm not six." i roll my eyes.

"i don't care. as long as you're with me, i'll be taking care of you my way, and i'd really like to start off by making you healthier, so take a bite of the burger. i know you want to." he says smirking, eyeing the juicy hamburger on his plate.

i playfully roll my eyes, grabbing the burger and taking a small bite. "happy?"

he nods, handing me another fry. "very."

"how long are you staying with us, laura?" stormie asks, handing ross and i a pepsi bottle to share.

"well, actually." i say, with a deep breath. "i told my boss i wanted a break. i wanted to take a break from the modelling, i might even quit. so i-i can stay as long as you guys want."

"you c-can stay on tour with us?" rocky gasps.

i nod, smiling sheepishly.

"baby!" ross exclaims. "that's amazing. i'd love it if you stayed, but why take a break from modelling?"

"i don't like it anymore. i don't like putting that imagine out for young girls. the petite and perfect body, with the flawless face. everyone has imperfections and insecurities, even models do. i do, so i don't want to fake some type of perfection anymore. i want to try something else, like acting or something." i explain.

"i love that, laura." rydel smiles. "you're such a good person. maybe i could teach you how to play piano or something."

"that'd be fun." i giggle.

"just do what makes you happy." ross turns to me. "but, i would really like it if you stayed on tour with us."

"then i will." i smile. "i can't wait to travel the world with you."

"the feelings mutual." ross says before kissing me.