twenty-two.

| ross' pov |

"ross, quit cleaning like a maniac. are you planning on bringing her over to fuck her after?" ryland chimes, watching me hurry around my apartment while tidying things up.

i roll my eyes. "no ryland, i just don't want her to think i'm some filthy, pig."

ryland sighs, picking up his black pug. "come here velvet."

"bro, get your dog off my couch." i sigh, tiredly. "it sheds."

ryland makes her jump off and raises his eyebrow. "so, she's coming to the concert tomorrow?"

i nod, "yeah."

"you excited?" ryland smirks.

"i mean, sort of." i chuckle. "this is going to be her first concert."

"i can't wait to see her in person." ryland grins, "she's so hot."

i glare at my little brother. "shut up."

"it's not just me, rocky thinks it too. a lot of guys do, ross. she's a model." ryland makes a point.

"i know."

"what happened between you and calum?" he asks.

"he's a douche. he knew i wanted to talk to laura and there he was trying to interfere. it's like whenever i have something good going for me, he gets jealous and wants to come in between in hopes to ruin it." i say, angrily.

"something going for you?" ryland smirks. "do you see something happening with this girl, bro?"

i feel my cheeks flush, "i don't know dude. i haven't even met her yet."

ryland smirks. "but you're thinking ahead."

i nod, "i guess so."

"so you do see something with her." ryland states.

"let's just hope it leads to something." i smile.