ninety-eight.

| laura's pov |

"hey, baby."

i look up from the couch, and stretch. ross was out with ryland and rocky and i stayed at his apartment, napping.

"how was it?" i ask, helping him with the groceries. he shuts the door behind him and bends down to greet violet who began kissing his face.

"it was alright." ross chuckles, picking her up. we just got her not that long ago, we chose to keep the V name going, so we decided violet, we all joke around and say she loves ryland's dog, vader.

"are you excited for your audition on friday?" ross smirks, sending shivers down my spine. i was nervous as hell, this was my first audition for anything, ever. being a model had nothing to do with emotion or your personality, but being an actor involves everything.

i nod. "i've got two more days to practice."

"we'll go over some dialogue tonight." ross smiles, pressing his lips against my forehead.

living with ross felt like home. living in california was really different from new york, but i liked it better. i miss savannah and my other friends, but maybe they can come and visit me sometimes. i still had everything back in new york, i didn't live on my own though, i lived with my parents. so all i really need are the rest of my clothes and personal belongings.

"alright, i'm going to have a shower, and then we can go over one of my old scripts." ross tells me, he pecks my lips before walking into the washroom and shutting the door.

i continue to put the groceries away, and start to prepare dinner. chicken alfredo was the easiest thing at the moment, and i was craving it.

grabbing the ingredients, and clearing off the counter. my phone began to ring, i sigh and rush towards it, not even looking at the caller.

"hello?" i ask.

"hey, laur!"

"andrew!" i grin, "hey! how are you?"

"i'm good." he grins. "when are you coming back to new york?"

"i-i'm not sure yet." i sigh, rubbing the back of my neck. i haven't told my friends my plan yet. i wanted to move in with ross, but i needed more time to finalize my decision before telling anyone else.

"well i got called down to california by a friend of mine, and if you're still there. maybe we could meet up?" he asks.

"when are you coming?" i ask, happily.

"thursday." he tells me.

"well, i actually have something going on, on friday. but after that, maybe we could meet up for a drink or something?"  i ask.

"that sounds great. i'll message you when i land." he says, and i can feel his smile through the phone.