thirty-two.

| laura's pov |

"what did the banana give to the monkey?" ross laughs. he was definitely only laughing so hard because i was.

i was laughing so hard that my stomach was starting to hurt. "what?"

"a banana!"

"oh my god ross, stop! you're killing me." i cry, clutching my sides. the streets were emptier around this time so ross thought it'd be nice to walk me home.

"i can't believe you just laughed at all of those. those were the worst jokes ever!" ross chuckles, running a hand through his hair.

"those were hilarious. especially the owl one." i giggle.

"i guess if it made you smile that's all that matters." he shrugs, nudging me playfully.

"i had a really good time with you." i smile up at him. "being so busy with work and stuff, i never really get the chance to let loose and hangout."

"i can totally agree." he sighs, "how long are you staying in california?"

"a week, depends on my boss." i sigh.

"that sucks." he frowns. "are you busy tomorrow?"

i think for a few seconds. "i have a photo shoot around noon, but after that i'm free. are you asking me out on a second date?"

he smirks, "maybe. would you be willing to go on one?"

"of course." i blush, "where would you take me?"

"california has a lot to offer, there are so many places we could go." he sighs, looking at all the streetlights.

we continue walking for a few more seconds before we're in front of andrew's house. he walks me up the steps and smiles. "i had a lot of fun with you today, it was pretty cool spending time with a model."

"same here, it was interesting to hangout with not only a singer, but an actor as well." i giggle.

"i'll dm you tomorrow?"

i shake my head. "text me, i'll dm you my number."