eighty-seven.

| laura's pov |

"are you mad at me?"

i shake my head. "no dad. i'm upset."

he scrunches his eyebrows together. "why?"

"because. i just want you to be supportive of me and my choices. ross is a great guy and you're attacking him, already." i exclaim.

"i haven't attacked him, laura." my dad sighs. "i just don't trust him. i think he has his head too wrapped around the fame. he's a young boy laura. you aren't his life."

i cross my arms over my chest and feel my jaw clench with anger. "we were on tour. he left a week early, to come here with me. he sacrificed his career to be in italy with me, he sacrificed his whole reputation. he isn't some snobby rich kid dad."

my dad takes a deep breath. "laura. i'm not trying to upset you, but i just don't think you're making the right decision with this boy."

i roll my eyes. "because you want me with jason! jason hurt me dad. you only liked him because he was rich and bought you and mom lavish things!"

my dads eyes widen. "that is not true! jason was a good man."

"he hit me!" i scream, "he cheated on me!"

my dad sighs, rubbing his forehead with his hand. "you weren't grateful laura. i know you weren't."

"of course i wasn't!" i exclaim. "he was too caught up in the fame and money, he thought buying me gifts was love. i didn't want gifts. i wanted affection and attention!"

"and you think this blonde boy is going to give that?" my dad screams. "he won't give you anything! he lives in an apartment and he's twenty two years old! you and jason were nineteen and he owned a god damn house on the beach!"

"that doesn't matter!" i hiss. "you made me date him because he was your boss' son. you just wanted the money."

"i'm going to prove it to you." my dad whispers, huskily. "this ross boy, is not worth it. and i will NOT accept him until i make my point clear."