146.

| 1 month later |
| ross' pov |

"ross, how's laura? how's the baby? are you guys getting engaged any time soon?"

i push past the paparazzi, clutching the vodka bottle in my hand. fans and reporters were everywhere, shoving microphones and bright lights in my face.

"good." i huff, getting into my limo. andre turns around and looks disappointed at what i'm holding.

"i don't want to hear it. just drive me to the studio. rocky's waiting for me." i say, carelessly. cracking the bottle open to take a sip.

i was on my way to the studio to record our new song for the driver era. ever since laura and i broke up, i haven't had motivation to do anything which hasn't been successful for rocky and i in the music business.

laura was around five months now, and we weren't sure what we were expecting. laura called the gender reveal party off, a week before having it. i haven't seen her since last friday at rydel's house. apparently she's been staying with courtney, and is looking for an apartment all on her own.

i take a few more sips of the bottle before andre snaps and yanks it out of my hand. "stop turning to alcohol for your fucking problems. be a man and grow the fuck up, if you want her back, chase her."

"shut the fuck up. it's easier said than done. she's fine without me. if anything, she looks happier." i spit back, lividly.

andre sighs, and parks the car. we get out and enter the studio and i see rocky.

"bro what the hell, i've been here for thirty minutes waiting for you." he exclaims with annoyance.

"yeah we know." andre replies. "your brothers been downing vodka bottles in the back seat."

rocky looks at me with angry eyes. "excuse us." he grabs my collar and drags me away from andre and my security.

"don't fucking touch me." i say, pushing him away from me.

"you need to stop drinking." rocky says sternly. "you're only making things worse for yourself."

"things haven't been good for me since laura left. alcohol is taking the fucking pain away, so mind your own fucking business and let's write a damn song." i say, pushing past him.

rocky rolls his eyes, and doesn't bother to continue arguing. "are you even sober enough to sing?"

i glare at him, "i'm fucking fine."

"tone it down on the f bombs, ross." andre sighs.

"fuck off." i hiss, collapsing down on the couch. my drunk state of mind, began taking me places, and i started reminiscing moments, from when laura and i first met.

we hurry into my car before any fans or paparazzi see us, and sing to music on the way there. this café was an all time favourite of mine.

parking, laura and i step out and walk in together. i order myself a caramel mocha and she gets herself a hot chocolate. it had more of a vintage, wooden look to it, which intrigued me to it so much.

we take our seats across from each other and she rubs her eyes, tiredly. "tell me about yourself. things nobody else knows."

i grin. "really?"

she nods.

we told each other countless stories along with secrets. secrets i wasn't even aware that i had until we started talking.

before we knew it, we were at the café for three hours just talking about ourselves and our interests, what we want in a relationship and things we're afraid of. laura was a pure, beautiful fucking human being, and i wanted her.

"stay there. i wanna take a picture of you." she smiles, pulling out her phone.

"huh?" i chuckle.

"you like photography." she chuckles, "pose. this looks awesome."

she gets up and walks further away from me, trying to get the perfect angle as she takes a picture of me.

"you're a natural model." she compliments me.

i laugh, "why, thank you. says the beautiful model herself."

her lips curve into a smile as she studies my facial features for a few seconds. i wiggle my eyebrows, confused.

"so?" she asks smiling. "am i going to have to make the next move and kiss you or should i shut up and let you kiss me?"

a smirk grows upon my lips, i reach over the table and whisper. "shut up and let me kiss you."

i press my lips against hers, only to feel her kiss back even harder. her lips were plump and soft and it felt real, it was genuine. it felt like sparks shooting through out my body. i'm falling for her, hard, and i don't see myself getting back up.

"ross, hello?" rocky asks, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"what?" i groan.

"we're going to the grammy's tomorrow, right?" he asks.

i nod, "yeah. of course."

rocky nods, and andre writes it down.