122.

| ross' pov |

when we landed, i checked my phone and saw a message from laura. a smile spread across my lips as i text her back.

to : laura❤️
hi baby, i love you too.
i just landed, i'll call you
soon. xo

i shove my phone back in my pocket, and make my way out of the airport, where i see a limo driver holding up my name. i get inside and he puts my luggage in the trunk.

i sit quietly in the back seat, scrolling through my camera roll to keep me occupied. puerto rico looked so nice, i couldn't wait to start filming, and to meet my new cast.

it took about fifteen minutes to get to my hotel. once i stepped out of the limo and grabbed my luggage i began walking up the steps, heath and kevin said they had a room reserved for me, so i told them my name and they gave me my room card without hesitation. i took the elevator up to my floor, and found my room. swiping the card in the door, i walked inside and i had a lovely beach view.

i set my luggage aside, and walk towards the fruit basket sitting on the neatly made bed, with a note next to it.

hey ross! we're glad you made it.
this is just a little gift from the producers
who are so excited to have you apart of the
show. once you're settled and feeling
comfortable. come meet your cast, at
studio 32 located on wallingwood st.
we can't wait to start filming!
- heath and kevin.

i grab an apple from the basket, and plop down onto the bed. it's been hours since i've heard laura's voice, or seen her face, and i was already missing her like hell.

i bite into the apple, and change my clothes. once i was satisfied with my appearance, i left and locked my door, making my way to the studio, taking another limo.

i watch as we pass the ocean, it was so beautiful. i really hope we film there one day. once the limo slowly started to stop, i knew i was at the studio. i thank the limo driver, and walk inside, already seeing two men at the front door.

"ross!" one of them exclaim. "it's so nice to have you here, beautiful country isn't it?"

i nod, "i love it here already."

"well, i'm heath, and this is kevin. we're the producers and screenplay writers of the show, the cast is just behind this door." he explains. "our first table reading will be tomorrow after lunch, so you'll get a little gist of what the show is about and all of that."

i nod, excitedly. "alright, sounds good."

they open the door, and there's a huge lounging area inside. there were five people scattered on the couch, laughing and mingling, and four people sitting around a table.

"hey everyone, this is the main character in the show. ross lynch!" kevin announces with a wide smile.

everyone glances at me, and everyone smiles. "ross, this is abigail, she's portraying your love interest, olivia benson."

a girl with a curly, light brown pony tail turns around. her green, hazel like eyes connect with mine. the yellow blouse she was wearing, complimented her tanned complexion, and her big, pink plump lips lined her perfectly straight white teeth as she smiled. "hi, it's nice to meet you."

i shake her hand, and smile back. "you as well."