161.

| laura's pov |

"laura!" ross shouts. "where are you going!"

"to kill that bitch!" i yell lividly.

"laura, wait up!" ross exclaims. "can we please talk about this?"

"i have nothing to say to you." i say angrily. "why would you get drunk in the first place. why would you let her take you home? i thought i could trust you, ross. but turns out i was wrong. wasn't i?"

"baby, don't say that." ross' eyes water.

"don't baby me." i snap. "let's go."

ross silences himself and follows me out of the apartment building. i get into the car and make ross give me her address. i'm speeding down these l.a streets at 2:30 in the morning, but i didn't care. abigail was going to learn her lesson. she was going to stay away from ross starting now.

"laura, slow down! we're gonna get pulled over." ross shrieks, grabbing onto the handle above him.

i ignore ross and finally pull up to the street. ross doesn't say anything except "it's the one with the black car."

i look ahead and see what he's talking about. i park the car on the curb, and ross is sighing. i walk onto abigail's porch and ring her doorbell a million times before the door opens and a familiar brunette opens the door. "laura?"

"hudson." my eyes widen. "y-you're staying here?"

"yeah. with my sister abigail. what're you doing here? how did you know i came here—"

"get your fucking sister out here, now." i say, sternly.

"is everything okay?" he asks with a nervous chuckle, glancing up at ross standing next to me.

"you heard her." ross chimes. "get your fucking sister."

hudson shuts the door but we hear him calling out for abigail. the door opens again and it's her.

"oh, what a lovely surprise." she grins.

"listen to me you stupid slut." i say, angrily. pushing her back with my hands. "keep your filthy fucking hands off my fucking boyfriend or i'll fucking kill you."

"are you seriously threatening me?" she asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

i grin, copying her actions. "i'm not threatening you. i'm promising you, bitch."

"it's not my fault he came onto me sweetheart. watch who you point fingers at." she chuckles.

because i was so angry, i lost all control and raised my hand back before it made hard contact with abigail's cheek. she gasped, and held her burning red cheek.

"delete the fucking video of you seducing him before i call the fucking police on you right now. and don't think i won't because i fucking will." i mutter.

"get the hell off my property you fat bitch." abigail laughs. "you're just mad i got a taste of your boyfriends dick."

my vision went red and i swear smoke was coming out of my ears, before i could tackle her down ross jumped in front of us.

"she's carrying my fucking child you jealous cunt. that's the whole reason you fucking seduced me isn't it? to have my baby." ross exclaims. "delete the video or i'll sue you for sexual assault and for filming it. i can have you in jail by tomorrow morning. don't test me."

abigail takes her phone out of her pocket and smirks. "really?"

"let me beat her ugly ass, get out of my way!" i scream, punching ross' back.

abigail throws her phone and it breaks against the concrete. "i don't need you to be drunk to seduce you, ross. we already did it sober."

"what?" i ask.

"what're you fucking talking about?" ross asks just as confused as i was.

abigail twirls her hair around her finger, innocently. "you don't remember the night of the wrap up party? when kassidy called?"

"that's when you called me, and a-acted like my fucking friend." i mumble.

"that's when i was almost fucking your boyfriend." abigail winks.

i felt tears whelm up in my eyes when it all sunk in. i storm away from her house and choose not to let her see me cry, ross is shouting my name but i spin around with tears dripping down my cheeks.

"i can't believe you!" i scream.

"laura, we were on a break! we were broken up!" ross tries to defend himself.

"i didn't get together with anyone in that time!" i scream. "you did! i can't believe you, and with her! do you know how stupid i feel right now?"

"don't feel stupid laura. we didn't do anything that night i promise! kassidy's call interrupted us and you came to the hospital and we never spoke of it again. i was trying to get over you!" ross exclaims.

"i can't even stand to look at you right now." i mumble, feeling nauseous. "i-i need to go."

"laura wait!" ross calls out.

i ignore him, and get into my car. i quickly put it in drive, and start driving with tears streaming down my cheeks. i blast the music to tone out the sobs i can't control. i was overwhelmed and i felt betrayed. everything was falling apart.

i was pressing on the gas pedal, not knowing where to go. i just couldn't stop crying. everything was spinning and the music was blazing loud.

and that's when i saw bright headlights speeding towards me.

and then,

pitch black.