165.

| laura's pov |

"welcome home." ross whispers, he made me put a blindfold on, and helped me up the stairs.

i feel him untie the knot, and the blackness that i saw replaces with the front entrance to our apartment. i smile when i see all the rose petals scattered across the floor leading me into a path with candles guiding my vision.

"ross, what is all of this?" i chuckle.

"go find out." he grins.

i do as he says, and realize that the petals are leading me towards the bathroom. the bathroom door was shut, and ross taped a note onto it.

you deserve it baby,
i love you

i turn around and see ross blushing. i giggle and open the bathroom door. "ross!"

the bathroom light was dim, and candles were lit to set the mood. the bathtub was completely full of bubbles and hot water while soft music came from the speaker he set up. "i wanted you to relax and enjoy."

i smirk at the special treatment i've been receiving from him. "i love it."

"i'll be in the kitchen cooking dinner." he winks.

"and since when have you have learned how to cook?" i grin, crossing my arms over my chest.

"i don't, but it won't hurt to try." he chuckles, pressing his lips against mine before walking out.

i shake my head and pull his arm back. "have a bath with me."

ross smiles, "are you sure?"

i nod, and turn around. ross kisses my neck softly and i raise up my arms so he can take off my shirt. his fingers graze against my bare skin tenderly, and he removes my clothes layer by layer. i step into the bathtub and the hot water warms up my skin, instantly.

ross tosses his clothes to the side, and joins me. sitting behind me as i rest my back against his naked chest. he soaks the cloth under water and squeezes it onto my shoulders as i close my eyes.

"why did you come home with me?" ross asks softly.

i watch the water slip through my fingers as i respond. "because you were right."

ross chuckles. "did that hurt to say?"

i laugh, causing him to kiss my shoulder. "go on."

"i want to be with you, ross. and i forgive you. space isn't what we need right now, we need to be together. and you didn't cheat on me, we weren't together and you weren't trying to hurt me. i was the stupid one who did everything wrong." i sigh.

ross runs his hands up and down my shoulders in a comforting way. "you did nothing wrong. your reaction to everything was completely normal. but i appreciate it, baby. because it's true, i never intended to hurt you, and i never want to be away from you."

i smile, sinking closer into him. "i love you."

ross kisses the top of my head and splashes some water onto my stomach. "i love you too."

"i can't wait until she's born." i sigh, tracing my fingers across my belly.

"oh my gosh, look!" ross exclaims, pointing to my stomach. i giggle at his excitement when he sees the baby's feet move my stomach.

"do you want to feel it?" i smile. ross nods vigorously, taking his hand out of the water. i place his hand on my stomach and wait a few seconds before she kicks again.

"that's my little princess in there." ross grins.

"just a few more weeks until she's here." i smile, sinking lower into the warm water.