120.

| laura's pov |
new year's day

"three, two, one! happy new year!"

ross spun me around, connecting our lips once the ball had dropped. i wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the passionate kiss we were sharing.

"you leave today." i frown, resting our foreheads against each other's.

"i know." he frowns. "in ten hours."

"we should go home. you need some sleep." i sigh.

rydel was having a new year's party at her place, and everyone was here. even courtney, i didn't associate with her though.

"you guys are leaving already?" kassidy pouts. ross sighs, wrapping his arms around his best friend who's been visiting her family in florida all these months.

"yeah. i've got an early flight. happy new year." he says to her. she sighs and nods understandably.

"bye, laura. happy new year." she smiles. i hug her before walking towards the intoxicated others.

we all said happy new year, and exchanged our good nights. everyone said bye to ross now, since they wouldn't see him before he actually takes off. stormie shed a few tears, but congratulated ross on his success and told him she was proud of him, which probably made his whole night.

after hugging everyone. we got into the car and began driving home, ross was more drunk so i figured i'd drive since i only had to drinks. he was slowly dozing off in the passengers seat.

once we pulled up the apartment, i parked and woke ross up. once we got up to our apartment, ross stumbled into the our bedroom tiredly, and i gave violet some attention.

we both changed into our pyjamas and crawled into bed, ross smiles at me and pecked my lips. "happy new year."

i grin, pressing our lips together. ross rolled onto his back, and i wrapped my legs around him, straddling him down. "i figured since you won't be getting any for a month, we could have some fun."

ross' eyes widen, and he smirks. "really?"

i roll my eyes playfully, connecting our lips hungrily. ross' hands traveled up and down my waist, slipping under my shirt to massage my breasts that weren't covered in a bra. i bite my lip when lifts it up, and throws it onto the ground.

"fuck laura." he grunts, "can you ride me?"

i grin, nodding.

he begins to peel my shorts down my legs. i smirk, slightly turned on myself. he was so sexy.

he wraps his hands around my waist as i reposition my legs around him. he tosses my shorts aside and i adjust myself, slowly beginning to bounce up and down. i felt my eyes roll to the back of my head, as he hit my g-spot repeatedly.

"oh my god, laura." he moans, cupping my breast in his hand as he pinches my hard nipples.

"ross, oh my— you didn't put on a condom." i suddenly gasp.

he holds me down tight, "i'll pull out, don't worry."

"fuck!" he was hitting every inch, making my orgasm arrive faster than i thought it was going to. my fingers begin to rub my clit as i continue riding him. his eyes were glued to our genitals, mostly my hand touching myself, vigorously.

"fuck laura that's so hot while you ride me, holy shit." he moans, "i'm so fucking close."

"oh my god" i scream. ross' hand immediately covers my mouth, and i roll my eyes to the back of my head. ross lifts me off from him, making me whimper. he slips off his shirt, and bends me over onto all fours.

giving my ass a light smack, he grins at his favourite sex position. i prompt myself on my elbows, and feel him slide his length inside me. "oh my god."

ross grabs a fist full of my hair, and tilts my head back. he had a dominant kink, but i don't think he knew that.

"laura, you're so fucking tight." he says, shakily, penetrating faster.

i moan uncontrollably, feeling the sweat begin to form on my forehead. "faster, ross."

ross' pace quickens and he's letting out a string of curse words, grunting under his breath. "fuck i'm so close."

ross' hips thrust a few more times before he gasps, and pulls himself out. i roll over, watching as he jerks himself off to finish. "fuck."

once he comes down from his orgasm, he grabs my legs and wraps them around his shoulders before grinning. it was my turn.

he spits on his hand before even touching me, he's leaving soft kisses along my inner thigh, and letting his warm breath hit against my entrance, only increasing the wetness.

"fuck." ross smirks. "you're so wet, baby."

i tilt my head back when he slips one finger inside and pumps it in and out. his tongue teases me, licking around my clit.

"o-oh yes." i moan, feeling my adrenaline increase.

ross' lips wrap around the tiny bundle of nerves and it makes my legs shake. i hold ross' head still, enjoying the feeling as he slips in a second finger and curls them both upwards.

"r-ross, i'm gonna cum, keep going!" i moan, moving my pelvis against his mouth. i was twitching so much from the pleasure that ross had to place a hand on my stomach in order to keep me still.

"f-fuck! i'm cumming." i scream, feeling all my juices flood ross' mouth, he smiles, bringing his fingers up to my mouth so i can taste myself, and lick his fingers clean.

we were both panting, falling next to each other on the bed. "i'm sure as hell going to miss this when i'm filming."

i chuckle, tiredly. "i'm going to miss you."

ross turns to look at me, squeezing my hand that he intertwined fingers with. "i'm going to miss you more."