•36•

Yoongi's POV

It must have been the first time I had to ring on the entry phone in order to get inside that building. And it felt quite strange when I knocked on the apartment's door and Jungkook was the one to open it. I always had my keys with me and usually he was the one that forgot them.

"Hello..." Kookie muttered in an unsure tone. "You came" he added seeing I wasn't saying anything.

"Yeah... I came" I replied. We looked at each other nervously and tried to hold back our smiles.

"Come in!" He said and stepped aside letting me inside the extremely familiar living room.

I sat on the couch immediately like a strange force led me to do so. Jungkook kept looking at me shocked not knowing what to understand from my strange visit.

"Well now let's get to business! We have to change the contract. Who's going to contact the owner?" I asked him and his eyes widened as well as his mouth. He stared at me speechless ready to cry.

"Yoongi...?" He managed to utter.

"What?" I asked him cocking an eyebrow.

"You're lying you have to be-!" He stopped seeing how I didn't speak. "You're lying right?"

"What do you mean? Haven't we broken up? Didn't you want me to move out?"

"Oh fuck that! That was four months ago!"he interrupted me.

"Hmmm no that was three weeks ago!" I replied smiling.

"Yoongi!" He cried and took a few steps closer to me.

"What? Stop just saying my name, what do you want?" I cut him off.

"What do I want? I thought you said you heard the voicemails! I don't think I know myself-"

"Okay since you don't know let's just clear this out first and-"

"No!" He said and smacked my hand from grabbing my phone. "What do you want me to do?"

I sat properly on the couch and raised my eyes to look at him.

"I want you to tell me what you said in these voicemails!" I replied.

"I was right thinking that you're a sadist!" He breathed out and kneeled next to the couch. I grinned. "But why do you want to hear this whole thing? Isn't it obvious? I hate myself for letting you go and for breaking your heart and for managing to make you hate me!" He said in one breath.

I looked at him and inspected him from tip to toe. "That wasn't an emotional moment at all!" I muttered and grinned.

Jungkook let out a relaxed sigh and returned the smile. "What were you expecting me to do?" He asked.

"Don't know..." I said "at the very least cry a bit!" I said and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "But really now... I hate how easy you made it for me to forgive you."

"WHAT?! Easy?" He shouted. "Yoongi you weren't picking up your phone for two whole weeks, you left your keys on our doormat and came here in order to change the contract!"

"Yeah but I didn't!" I replied relaxed.

"Yes but I went through hell these two weeks! I couldn't understand why I had been such a brat and I hated myself for not eventually loving Jimin and being stuck with you!"

"Jungkook?!" I asked surprised.

"What?"

"Where did you toss your pride?" I asked him.

"Oh f.ck off!" He replied.

We remained silent for two brief seconds until I got up and stood in front of him.

"I accept your apology- let me finish!- because if you managed to throw away your pride and admit you were wrong, I ought to do the same thing." I told him and leaned closer to him. "I love you; and you've always known that... you were my first and only love, the person that changed my life to what it is now. Someone who loving him could easily get me into prison!" Jungkook chuckled hearing that and bit his lip.

Slowly, really slowly, our lips touched and we exchanged a kiss for the first time in what felt like forever. I hugged him tightly and felt tears coming to my eyes. I pulled away only to notice that Jungkook had started crying as well.

"I missed you!" He mouthed and I bit my lips trying to hold back my tears.

"I missed you too!" I whispered and kissed him again.

That could and would probably had led us to our bed but at that moment we heard a knock on our door. We pulled away and looked at each other realizing in almost fear who was the person behind the door.

Jungkook signed me with his eyes to get it and hesitantly I did. I opened the door and saw Jimin standing there with a look on his face I couldn't translate.

"Can I come in?" He asked us and I moved to the side, letting him in. I then closed the door behind him and walked to stand next to Kookie.

We looked at each other in complete silence until Jimin decided to speak.

"You realize that a small part of me wants to slap both your asses, right?" He asked and we looked at each other uncomfortable. "And I'll do it if I don't hear at least a thank you from both of you! I put up with both of you guys issues, I kind of got used by both of you, I had to yell at both you and open your stupidly shut eyes in order to realize that what you actually wanted was each other, and I ended up alone! Do not speak!" He said glaring at Jungkook and he forced down a laughter. "From being 'liked' by both you, to acting like a matchmaker in order to save you shattered relationship! I demand some gratefulness!" He said almost shouting.

But behind his words I could see that he was feeling quite unwanted. I got close to him and attempted to hug him, and even though he acted as he didn't want to I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and Jungkook did the same thing.

"Thank you... and we're sorry!"

________
Heyyyy I did update! I did it! Thank you to whoever still read it.