•8•

Jungkook's POV

Seven past five, seven past ten, seven past twenty, seven past twenty five, seven past twenty six, seven past twenty seven-

"Damn it! Time passes so slowly!" I growled as I waited for the clock to write 8:00. From the moment I had returned home, I had showered twice and I had brushed my teeth... I don't know how many times. After half an hour I had finally decided on what to wear, a plain pair of jeans a bit ripped on the knee and a white t-shirt. (Fight me, I tried everything else, this was the only thing that looked casual but not too casual) (A.N i couldn't think of anything else I could make him wear, pardon me) My hair didn't want to sit down and it looked like i had just gotten out of bed, no matter how hard I tried to tame them. After all that I kept going up and down inside the apartment nervously glancing at the clock. Only thirty minutes left.

I sat on the couch Yoongi used as a bed and turned on my phone to scroll through my Instagram. I had one notification from the Chatroom me and my college friends had created. No pardon me it wasn't one. There were tons of messages. I scrolled all the way to the beginning of the conversation and I saw Yugyeom saying that the University was organizing a trip to Jeju Island. Apparently we should bring the money for the hotel and the airplane tickets until tomorrow and the trip will be for three days and the cost of it all, was 175 dollars. I was a bit shocked at how low the price was. Scrolling down I saw everyone saying that they would definitely participate so I couldn't help but want to go. I called my father immediately asking him if he was willing to send me that amount of money and he agreed. They would be in nun bank account by tomorrow morning. I joyfully texted in the Chatroom and saying I would be joining them too. I could Yugyeom jumping around happily since he rushed to tell me that we would be in the same room whether I liked it or not.

With all that the thirty minutes had passed and it was already 8 o'clock. I literally ran outside and knocked on Jimin's door.

"Coming!" I heard from the inside and I did a last attempt to fix my hair a bit but stopped the moment I heard the door opening.

Jimin greeted me with a smile and I relaxed the money I saw that he too wasn't on flick.

"Come in! I've organized it at last!" He said referring to the apartment. I walked inside and I have to say that it was rather nice. The furniture, a dining table, four chairs and the bookshelf were in their vast majority from dark wood. Exceptions were the big couch that had a green velvetish cover which was nicely matched the color of the almost transparent curtains that he had placed on the window. They didn't have any practical reason to exist there, since the windows already had grilles to block the sun, but it lit the room with a green hue making it really aesthetically pleasing.

I walked inside and I noticed a big square box on the dining table and two cans of beer. I turned to look at Jimin smirking.

"Well, it's not much... but I couldn't think of another way to make it up for not showing up today". He said and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Is it a special?!" I asked licking my lips hungrily.

"Yep! With big slices of bacon and mushrooms!" Jimin added. "You hungry?" He asked me and started cutting the pizza.

"I can eat the whole thing!" I said and waited for Jimin to pass me a slice. I devoured it and pretty much half of the pizza, without feeling guilty because Jimin did exactly the same thing. We talked about random stuff and he kept apologizing for what had happened today. When there wasn't a single piece left of the pizza, Jimin got up and sat on the couch with the beer in his hand.

I leaned against the chair and breathed out tired. None of us spoke for a few minutes as I rolled the beer inside my hands tensely.

"Jungkook?" Jimin said and I didn't turn around to look at him. "Everything okay?" He asked and I opened the beer. I brought it up to my lips and took a sip.

"It's been an intense week..." I muttered.

"Did you fight with Yoongi Hyung?" He asked me and I let out a chortle in my attempt to laugh and threw my head back to look at him. The word hyung was the cause of my reaction but Jimin didn't seem to understand it.

"He doesn't like to be called Hyung!" I said and got up after taking an other sip from the beer. I sat next to him and dreamily gazed at him.

"You sure?" He asked me and turned his eyes towards me. I didn't respond and continued staring at him. "He doesn't seem very happy when you speak informally to him..." Jimin explained and I bit the inside of my lip hearing that sentence.

_________
I'm sorry, I know this is a bit small but the next one is going to be bigger i swear!