•27•

Yoongi's POV

It was the next morning and I was standing across the building where... Jungkook and I used to live hiding in the entrance of a block of flats. If Jungkook kept going on with his morning routine, like I assumed, he would exit the building in a minute or two. And I was proven correct when he walked out of the door with Jimin. I felt as if I was spying on them the way I looked at the two walking together and exchanging a brief kiss before going separate ways. It didn't quite hurt me to see them act that way. It was just a bitter realization of the truth.

After the couple disappeared completely from my sight I headed towards the familiar building and went straight up to the apartment. Nothing had changed from two days ago. A plate and a cup were left unwashed on the drier. They had been there since I had left. The bed hadn't been touched. It felt empty for some reason. The whole flat.

I opened the closet and took all my clothes from inside. I threw them inside my sack-voyage and stood still staring at the floor. Would Jungkook notice that I had been there? For some reason I cared about it. I wanted to know whether he'd realize that my clothes were gone but I hadn't taken a single piece of furniture or something like the plates. I opened the fridge and grinned seeing that there was one remaining beer on the bottom shelf.

I opened the can and drank it slowly. I also went inside the bathroom and removed my toothbrush from the cup we kept them. I could have as well as bought a new one but I was sure that the toothbrush would be something he would notice it's absence. I then walked around the apartment but strangely enough it didn't feel nostalgic to me. Maybe it was because of those four months that I wasn't overwhelmed with emotions. I simply walked around casually. But when my phone rang I jumped to the ceiling.

I looked at the screen and surprisingly enough it was Taehyung.

"Yes Tae?" I asked when I picked up.

"Uhm... everything okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did Jungkook find you? He called two days ago looking for you!" Tae explained.

I remained silent bitting my bottom lip.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes!"

"Everything alright?"

I hesitated for a moment but in the end I decided it wasn't worth sharing. "Yes, of course Jungkook found me." I explained and hung up.

I left the place soon after and returned to the commune. I didn't have a closet to put my clothes in so I left them in the bag. I was working on the hungover shift again but with Kibum, our other co worker, so after I made something quick in the kitchen I sat in my room waiting for Vicky to return from her early shift.

The day went by pretty quickly and so did the night at Allegria. When I returned to the commune it was around 7:00 and the sun was slowly starting to rise. I creeped inside and made a stop to the kitchen where to my greatest surprise I saw Nari sitting on a chair close to the window smoking a slender cigarette. She wore a black skirt, a red spaghetti strap top and really tall red stiletto heels. From the pocket of her skirt something was hanging out that looked like a fishnet.

She didn't wear make up but I could assume that she had removed it because her eyes were a bit black underneath.

When Nari noticed me she blew out some smoke and signed with her eyes a hello.

"Good morning" I muttered and took a chair sitting close to her.

"Want one?" She asked me passing me a cigarette. I declined.

"I don't smoke anymore..."

She cocked an eyebrow. I really hadn't touched a cigarette since junior high, when I had smoked my first cigarettes. I was smart enough to stop but now perhaps I wanted one. So I took one and placed it between my lips while searching my bag for a lighter. But instead of a lighter I found my phone vibrating and Jungkook's name displayed on the screen. I gawked at it confused and shoved in my pocket without hanging up.

"Fire?" Nari asked and I nodded feeling silly. Of course I didn't have a lighter. I leaned towards her and she light it. I breathed in some of the smoke and swallowed a cough. I noticed Nari grinning.

She looked pretty when she smiled even though everything else on her shouted her sadness.

"Are you alright?" I asked her holding the cigarette between my index and middle finger.

Nari pointed at my phone. It was still vibrating.

"Someone seems to be looking for you!" She said.

"Don't pay attention to it. Are you alright?"

"Seoul sucks..." Nari muttered and squashed her cigarette.

"From what perspective?" I asked and did the same thing.

She didn't answer immediately. "Don't mind me-"

"Why?"

"From the occupations perspective".

"You tell me... I work at a coffee shop after achieving a degree in-"

Her laugh interrupted me and I looked at her surprised.

She pointed at my phone again and got up.

"Someone is really looking for you!" She said and left with a bitter smile written on her lips.

_______

I don't know if I left you guys confused. ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE DELAY!