•2•

Yoongi's POV

I'm sure that Jungkook was about to invite him in for a coffee but luckily, for Jimin I mean, Jungkook's phone started ringing so he went in our apartment to pick it up. I took this as a chance to take a clear look at Jimin. He was truly handsome, around my height, with black hair and eyes, and a chin sharper than a knife. He had a pure look in his face and he kept smiling nervously with his full lips.

"I'll escort you out". I told him and I'm sure my cheeks had a pink hue all over them.

"I'm sorry, but did I by any chance wake you up?" He asked me and surprised by his question I couldn't help but ask:

"Why do I look that bad?"

The boy laughed and placed his hand on the back of his neck nervously.

"No no! You just... have a sleepy look at you face!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah... I slept quite late last night, but don't worry Jungkook says I'm always like that". I replied and started walking down the stairs. Jimin followed me.

"I'm surprised you agreed so easily to rent me the apartment!" He finally said and I smiled.

"Well, if Jungkook really wants something you can't really do anything..."

"And what is it that he wants?" He asked. I simply opened the front door and held it still for him to go through.

"Pay us a visit after you settle down on the apartment!" I said ignoring his question.

"A...alright!" He said and waved at me while walking away. After he had disappeared I placed my hand on my face taking a deep breath.

"Sh.t is going to happen soon!" I muttered and headed upstairs again. After walking inside the apartment I was greeted by a extremely happy and angry and the same time Jungkook.

"Taehyung agreed!!! The hottie will be moving just across our apartment! But why did you escorted him out?! You should have-"

"Boy!" I exhaled. "You'll be having him next to you for god knows how long. You can hit on him whenever you want!" I said and started making up the couch. Jungkook grinned annoyed and hissed something like get over it. I acted like I didn't hear it but it felt like a kick on the ribs.

Jungkook wasted no time. He met up with Jimin and they signed the contract the very same day. The following day I had an early morning swift at the coffee shop I was working so I I came back to find that Jimin had already moved across the hall and was putting his belongings in place. Of course Jungkook was by his side chatting casually with him as he helped him order his books on his library. They had left the door open so I leaned against it looking at them for a few seconds until I realized that they would sooner or later notice me if I didn't leave. I unlocked our apartment door as silently as possible and went straight to the bathroom.

For the past day I couldn't get Jimin's image out of my head. It had been a long time since I had felt like that. I can call be called a monogamous person so my relationship with young Jungkook seemed to me like the only one I would ever have. After we broke up I didn't search for another companion and surprisingly neither did Jungkook. And now that I finally felt a tiny bit of attraction towards another human being, Jungkook seemed to be having the same thing. But Jungkook is way more sociable, he's really kind when he wants to, and... to be honest he is irresistible, no wonder I fell for him.

So it didn't hurt me that my ex was finally getting up on his feet and was moving on in his life. What hurt me was that he was hitting on my... interest and that he had a bigger chance of achieving his goal. While I couldn't get myself to talk to him.

I closed my eyes and tried relaxing inside the shower it was starting to get dark outside, I wondered whether Jungkook would come to eat with me, since it was my turn to cook. After I turned off the water, I stepped out of the shower and clumsily dried myself with a towel that a threw around my neck. The place was empty there so I didn't bother putting on my underwear. But the moment I got outside of the bathroom I regretted it.

"Oh! Hyung!" Jimin said and rushed to avert his eyes from me. I rashly wrapped the towel around my lower body and kept looking straight at the wall. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here, Jungkook told me that you were working."

"It's okay Jimin. I'm sorry, I should have been dressed." I said even though Jungkook knew I was always home at this hour. "Why are you... here?" I asked and walked towards him making sure to hold the towel in place.

"Well, Jungkook left because he seemed to remember something important-"

-Like having to turn in a project to his professor! I thought to myself.

"- and told me I could wait in here until he comes, because my apartment is still a mess!" He explained.

"Well, sure! Make yourself at home. Just give me a moment to-" I said and Jimin nodded slightly embarrassed. I went to the bedroom and quickly wore my comfy house clothes. I returned to find Jimin looking at the couch a bit troubled.

"You sleep here?" He asked and I nodded while walking inside the kitchen.

"Yeah, I let Jungkook take the bed."

-Which is a lovely king sized bed that I miss dearly.

"Will you eat with us today? I'm making cold noodles". I rushed to ask before he could ask me anything about my relationship with Jungkook.

"I shouldn't take advantage of your hospitality!" Jimin replied and he still seemed a bit shy to look me in the eyes.

"It's an invitation". I explained as I started preparing the noodles. "Come sit in the kitchen so we can talk!" I said a bit louder since I had turned on the absorber. "What do you think of your weird neighbors?" I asked him when I heard him entering the kitchen.

Jimin chuckled.

"You're not weird hyung!" He said.

"First of all please call me Yoongi, and secondly is this singular or plural?" I asked referring to the you Jimin used. Even though I couldn't see him I knew that he would be smirking.

"You, Yoongi, are not weird". He said and I smiled to myself.

Maybe I did have a chance.

_________
Heeeey *rises eyebrows*

STAN DAY6 BTW!