•25•

Yoongi's POV

At about 12:00pm a couple of girls dragged their steps inside the kitchen where Vicky and I chatted casually. Their black hair were a complete mess and they didn't seem happy to be up. The one had long hair with bangs and was slightly taller than the other one who was a bit more chubby. In my head because I didn't know their names I named them mrs Chubby and mrs Bangs.

"Good morning!" Said Vicky to the duo and mrs Chubby groaned and mrs Bangs growled:

"It sucks already! Coffee?" She asked.

"In the pot!" Vicky replied. She didn't seemed irritated by their behavior so I imagined it was how they did things in the commune.

Mrs Chubby tried to tame her hair when she seemed to notice me and rubbed her eyes with her knuckles.

"The man is your-?"

"Yoongi, he'll be staying with us". Vicky explained. "Can we hold a council meeting today?" She asked.

Mrs Bangs threw her head back and looked at both of us. "Yes the rest of them will be up in a few minutes". Then she turned around and after she placed the cup on the table she scanned me carefully. "Are you her boyfriend?" She asked me and I fought a smile.

"I'm her gay friend!" I explained as straightforward as her question had been.

Mrs Bangs smirked. "Nice to meet you, her lesbian roommate!" She smiled and tended her hand. I shook it and returned the smile.

"Yoongi!"

"Areum!"

"Areum, stop introducing yourself like that!" Mrs Chubby said stood next to her with a pink cup inside her hands. "Excuse her she's really spontaneous!" She explained and smiled wholeheartedly.

"I don't mind". I assured her.

"I'm Haneul" she introduced herself.

Even though I had my suspicions, Vicky informed me later on that Haneul and Areum, which I would keep thinking as mrs Chubby and mrs Bangs, were a couple and Areum was Vicky's childhood friend.

"She's a tough person to deal with, but if she likes you she'll try her best not to anger you!" Vicky explained to me that night.

When the other two girls were up they held what they called a council meeting. The one leading the meeting was called Bora and she had short purple hair, the other one had really intense cheekbones and puffy lips. I didn't hear her name but I couldn't find a nickname for her. I was interrupted when Bora started stating the rules of the commune.

"We share the bills, each one of us has their turn in the kitchen, if it's okay with you, you'll take Saturday we order takeout on Sunday's and usually decide whether will eat lunch or dinner during breakfast." She looked tired and every now and then drank from her cup. "Girls?"

"Lunch?" Haneul offered.

All of them nodded. Vicky and I were working on the afternoon shift so it was perfect for us.

"Good, now we take turns in the bathrooms, we have two. Everyone has their one hygiene products, we wash our clothes, sheets and towels every Saturday morning and every week there's a different person responsible for that. Sign here if you agree. The council meetings are scheduled every Sunday morning!" She said and passed me a pen.

I half smiled as I put my signature on the papers. "Welcome!" She said and threw her head back yawning.

"Welcome!" The rest of them said in chorus.

"Your room will be the one next to Vicky's it's small but-" Bora muttered while lying onto the table.

"I'll take you." The girl whose name I didn't know offered. I got ready to say that I knew where to go but she continued. "I'll give you your towels and sheets!"

I followed her. She gave me a pack of purely white sheets and a big red towel. The girl noticed my surprise from the vivid color.

"We need to remember who has what so... the colors need to be really... different" she explained.

"Oh I see, I'm sorry but I didn't quite catch your name." I said.

"Oh it's Nari!" She said and I noticed that she didn't smile as frequently like the rest of them.

"Pretty..." I noticed and she didn't smile nervously nor thanked me. She simply nodded and took me to my room.

It was as big as the room I used to share with Jungkook was, so I didn't really find it small. Apart from a bed, a little bigger than a single one, it was completely empty. It looked and felt like a hospital room and if it wasn't for it's soft blue painted walls it would be extremely depressing.

"I'm guessing that you have stuff to move here so it won't look so plain..." Nari said.

"No... I have nothing apart from my clothes!" I said. I didn't know why I had said that, most of the things in our apartment with Jungkook were bought with my money. That meant that they belonged to me. But I didn't want them. I wouldn't take them.

During lunch the six of us sat around the kitchen table and ate what Bora had prepared for us. She still looked as if she had just gotten up from the dead but the pasta she had cooked tasted really nicely.

"Yoongi, what happened to you?" Areum, mrs Bangs, asked me.

"Areum!" Haneul, mrs Chubby, hissed and poked her with her elbow.

"I had a fight with my ex and decided that I couldn't keep on living with him." I explained while I devoured my food.

"You work with Vicky?" Haneul asked trying to change the subject.

"Why?" Areum asked and I chuckled. I wiped my mouth and leaned back on my chair.

"Cause he's and ungrateful dick". I told her and raised an eyebrow.

"The majority of them are like that!" Areum said without looking at me.

"Them?" I asked ready to fight her.

"Exes!" She explained.

I laughed. I had thought that she might be from the women that despised men.

"You're not wrong" I smiled.

"Wait" Bora said. "He?"

"What? Oh yes. He, I'm gay you see".

"Really? I wouldn't be able to tell." Bora replied. Her eyes had livened up a bit and she studied me like a strange animal. I laughed spontaneously again and the rest of them copied me, even Nari smiled.

They didn't seem to mind. And why would they? We finished our meal and I took care of the dishes. It already felt like home.