•19•

Yoongi's POV

Jungkook left. I was happy seeing him going on a trip because he seemed happy as well. While he was sleeping I sneaked a fifty dollar bill inside his wallet, because I knew he needed the money, even though he denied it. Another reason for my happiness was, even though I'm not really proud of it, that I can sleep on the bed again for the three days that he will be away.

It was Sunday and I was exhausted from the hangover shift, so I took a nap the moment I got back to the apartment on the soft sheets of our king sized bed. Actually Jungkook's king sized bed. I woke up four hours later, at 2:30, took a shower and enjoyed a warm coffee, while gazing at the street underneath me. I spent my day off relaxing on the bed, cooking something nice for myself and when the night came, I downloaded a movie and made myself comfortable on the armchair with my laptop on my knees. I was wearing a green, light robe I sometimes wear to sleep, that Jungkook constantly teases me for. He used to say that I look like a grandpa and now that we've broken up, to avoid earning such a comment I never wear it when he's present. Later on, at midnight I turned off all the lights and fell asleep on the bed for the first night in the past four months

In the middle of the night I heard multiple rings on the door and after the fifth, I got up, wearing only my robe, nothing underneath not even shoes and after I made sure it was tightly wrapped around my waist I unlocked it. In front of me was standing an obviously drunk Jimin with messy hair and a dreamy look on his face.

"Jimin?" I asked and ran my fingers through my bed hair.

"Hi hyung..." he muttered.

"What do you want damn it? I have an early shift tomorrow!"

"You had said that if I ever get drunk I can... come over and you would make me a coffee" He explained slowly.

"I said that?" I asked half asleep already. Jimin nodded. "You shouldn't take me seriously!" I groaned and swallowed a yawn.

"I'm sorry... I'm just a bit drunk"

"Really? You wouldn't say" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I don't get you Hyung..." Jimin muttered seemingly confused.

"Sarcasm, you'll learn about it when you break up and keep on living with your ex" I explained. "Come on in". I said and moved aside to let him in.

Jimin stumbled inside. "You're never sarcastic with Jungkook". He noticed.

I ignored the comment and took him till the kitchen. In there I let him sit on a chair and went to prepare his coffee.

"Why did you get drunk?" I asked.

"How do you know I am actually drunk-"

-And you're not just faking it to have me make you a coffee?

"I might be faking it just so I can be with you". Jimin continued and the embarrassment I ought to feel was overtaken by a laughter. His voice was shaky and his attitude wasn't that of a sober person.

"Yes yes of course... Jimin I can smell the vodka till here!" I said as I poured the coffee in a mug. As I took it to him I saw him smelling his breath and then signing with his hand as if he was saying: nonsense! "I can see why your girlfriend broke up with you!" I muttered.

"My girlfriend broke up with me because she thought I was an alcoholic!"

"You don't say!"

"Stop it with the sarcasm! I'm not going to accept it from someone who drinks beer for breakfast!" He snapped.

I took a more serious expression.

"It's not necessary to ask you were you heard that from-"

"When you came to invite me for dinner I could smell it on your breath!"

"Were you a dog on your previous life?"

"Dunno, I certainly wasn't a good man!" Jimin replied and sipped from his coffee. "Hyung it was a party, I always get drunk in parties!"

"Female intuition! Your girlfriend had it!" I said implying that if he kept going he might end up being an alcoholic.

"What do you mean?"

"Girls don't like boys who drink a lot" I explained.

"How would you know?"

That was meant to be a salty comment but I bursted out laughing. "You're right!" I said in between my giggles. "I guess people don't like people who drink a lot!" I corrected.

Jimin grinned too and kept drinking his coffee. "We might not have many things in common but we have one, hyung!"

"And what's that?"

"The other one broke up with us, and we were left heartbroken!" Jimin explained. "But that's it. We both reacted differently. For example I took it lightly and-"

"And slept with whoever you could?" I asked and I noticed him stiffening. "With how many people have you slept those days Jimin?"

"That's none of your concern" he replied calmly. "With how many people have you slept those months Hyung?"

"None". I said casually.

Jimin chuckled. "You should have said that it was none of my concern either!" He said and cocked his eyebrows while taking a sip from his coffee.

"Am not ashamed of it, you probably think I'm pathetic-"

"Kind of, you are! You haven't had sex for four months because you still haven't gotten over a break up!" He interrupted me.

"I'm not the only pathetic existence here..." I said and scanned him from tip to toe.

"There's a difference! You drank and you still drink because you're depressed, while I drink because-"

"You're depressed." I cut him off "it's the same f..king thing. Jimin you might not realize it but we have many things in common!"

______
I was kind of late. Mianhe