•18•

Jungkook's POV

"I have to go" I said as I wore my jeans.

"Why?" Jimin whined while tossing the sheets off of him.

I smiled. "Yoongi will be back at 8:00, or maybe even earlier if his shift is with that girl!"

"Oh yeah! She looked really kind"

"You know her?"I asked surprised.

"Yes, she's there when I go to pick up my coffee sometimes!" Jimin explained casually.

"Oh, I see" I said as naturally as possible.

Jimin chuckled and extended his foot to kick me lightly.

"Stop being jealous!" He said. "When will we meet again?"

My heart skipped a bit at the sound of these words. It wasn't an one time thing.

"Umm... I'm leaving this Sunday for Jeju" I explained and Jimin seemed to be hearing this for the first time. "I haven't told you? Yes I'll be gone for three or four days."

"Oh okay. Then how about tomorrow?"

"Depends on the shift Yoongi works on".

"Oh come on. It's Saturday tomorrow!"

"Yeah I know-"

"Whatever. Send me a text if you can!" He said and shook his head disappointed.

"Jimin..."

"What?"

"Nothing... now you're being unreasonable!"

"Goodnight Jungkook" he said simply but his voice had a softer tone.

I didn't need him to take me to the door, so I left on my own and returned to my room to take a good night's sleep.

I woke up from Yoongi unlocking our apartment's door at 8:20. Every Saturday had been like this for the past four months. I unexpectedly heard him walking towards the bedroom and rushed to close my eyes again and pretended to be asleep. When he opened the door slowly and as silently as possible, I thought that I could 'wake up' and yell at him for waking me up like I would usually do but this time I just couldn't.

Yoongi didn't do anything. He simply peered at me while leaning against the casing of the door. I moved a bit nervously and Yoongi let out a panicked:

"Oh! Did I wake you up, I'm sorry!" He said and made a move to leave.

"No no!" I said surprised with my own self. "I was awake. How was work?"

Yoongi looked at me confused. "Well... it was alright."

"Oh... good" I said.

"Jungkook is everything alright?" He asked me but this time he was smiling.
I giggled. He was right I was acting strangely. "Okay yes you're fine!" He said seeing me laugh too and left to go to the kitchen.

I got up too and after I washed my face I walked on tips of my toes to the kitchen to drink my coffee. But to my surprise Yoongi was still awake enjoying an espresso. I must have looked really disappointed since I had tried my best to be silent, because Yoongi explained to me that he was feeling really energetic and couldn't sleep.

"Ready for tomorrow?" He asked me and I looked at him troubled. "You know... for the trip."

-He remembered?

"Oh... not really. I haven't even packed my stuff yet!"

"Oh okay... you better do that by the evening".

"Yes I have it in mind!"

"How long will you be staying?"

"Three to four days".

Yoongi nodded and the conversation ended there. I texted Jimin telling him that it wouldn't be possible to meet today because the flight was really early on Sunday's morning and continued to pack my stuff.

Not too many clothes. Two pairs of pants and two sweaters, together with the needed underwear and socks. A beanie and my usual jacket. A black puma one. When I finished with that Yoongi was still in the apartment, lying in the couch and relaxing. I was in an unexpectedly good mood so I went to sit on the armchair next to him.

"I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" I said as I collapsed on the soft piece of furniture. "What are you still doing here?" I asked him without being rude though.

"Hangover shift tonight too!" He exclaimed and sighed.

"Should we order something to eat?" I offered "It's already 2:00 and I haven't even eaten breakfast!"

"Jungkook are you sure you are alright?" He asked me again. "Did you do something and you're being kind towards me because you're feeling guilty?"

I froze. I hadn't realized that.

"Oh god! Seriously?" I shouted irritated but actually upset because what he had said was partly right. "Can't someone be kind towards you just because! I need a reason to ask you to eat together?"

Yoongi lowered his eyes looking sorry.  My heart felt like it had been punched. Once again I had made him feel bad when he hadn't done anything wrong. I swallowed my pride and tried to make things up.

"Anyways... should we order something?" I asked.

We ordered ramen from a shop nearby and ate every last bit of it.

The next day... actually a little bit before dawn, when I woke up at 3:00 and left he was sleeping peacefully on the couch. In the airplane I looked at my wallet to see how much of my pocket money was left. I knew I didn't have much but to my surprise when I opened it I saw a fifty dollar bill inside of it.

It was the amount of money Yoongi had offered me a few days ago and I had rejected. Tears came up to my eyes. I thought of texting him and thanking him but something inside of me stopped me from doing it.

Don't... you guys have to get over it!