•4•

Jungkook's POV

(A.N. it's been so long since I last wrote that!)

At about 22:00 we finished eating.  Jimin stood up and after he thanked us for the meal, he headed for the door.

"I think I can handle the rest of it on my own!" He said before I was even able to ask him whether he needed any further help with his apartment. Embarrassed, I simply nodded and mumbled a goodnight at him as he closed the door.

Yoongi picked up our bowls and I noticed a napkin with a big stain of blood under his plate.

"Did you cut yourself again?" I asked him a bit surprised. He acted like he didn't hear me and continued washing the dishes. "Yoongi!" I said.

"What?" He asked sharply and I unconsciously but the inside of my lip. I guess I had pulled the string way too much today.

"Did you cut yourself?" I asked carefully enough not to say the word 'again'.

"No". He simply replied and I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to ask him about the blood. So I went to the bedroom without helping him to clean the table.

It was true that lately I'd been constantly trying to irritate him. Part of me wants him to leave me alone. I want him to leave. I can't stand living with him. I can't stand him!

-You feel guilty, every time you look at him. That's why.

He disgusts me.

-His face reminds you of the things you had forgotten. You know very well that you're in the wrong and not him.

-Why am I in the wrong?! I only wanted us to break up! Is it that bad?

-You know what I mean. You know that you used-

I managed to repress my scream, biting my pillow as a few tears appeared on my eyes. I just wanted to live my life. What's so bad about that? I couldn't stay with him forever!

• • •

I shut the door loudly behind me and practically ran downstairs. If silent treatment is what you want, then I'll give it to you, I thought to myself as I unlocked the front door of the building. The chilly air hit my face and made me calm down. It was February and it was still really cold, something I truly loved. I like the cold, it makes everyone so sentimental... everyone except from Yoongi apparently!

He woke up this morning and ignored my every word. He simply muttered a good morning at me continued drinking his coffee. I asked him what they were talking about with Jimin yesterday but he ignored me. He didn't even ask me the usual conversation starting questions like he does every day. "What classes do you have today? Will you come back for dinner? It's your turn to cook, right?".That used to annoy me but these past few days that he stopped doing it I feel like something is missing.

"If you are not planning on leaving, then at least don't ignore me when I'm talking to you!" I muttered under my breath. I was so overtaken by my thoughts and the cold wind that hit my face that I didn't realize I was still standing in front of the entrance.

"Jungkook?" I heard someone behind me saying.

"Oh Jimin" I said as I saw him standing next to me. "Hey".

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"If  I said I was enjoying the cold that would sound weird..." I murmured.

"Couple fight?" He asked not hearing what I had said and rushed to add, "I heard the door closing loudly!"

I couldn't contain my laughter at the sound of these words.

"You seriously thought we were a couple?" I asked him as I rubbed my cold nose.

"Well you had some tension going on!" He returned sharply . "I thought you guys were a couple to his break ups. Still together, but a breath away from breaking up". Jimin explained in a softer tone and I stopped laughing.

"We aren't a couple for more than 4 months now". I explained and shoved my hands inside my pockets.

"I should have guessed that..." he replied. "Where are you going?" He smiled changing the topic.

"Oh, to my university. The exams are over, so we have classes once again! You?" I asked him and started walking.

"Oh, me too. But right now it's the last thing I want to do! Sometimes I regret taking up law!" He said and followed me.

"Wow, I'm studying physics. I don't think we're going to the same University though." I chuckled seeing him walking in the same direction as I.

"Yeah, but still, we can walk for some distance together".

"Would you like to meet after your classes are over?" I suddenly asked him, taking the opportunity that showed up. Jimin looked at me apologetically.

"I normally wouldn't mind but today I already have plans for today, I'm sorry. How about tomorrow?" He offered.

"Yes, of course, I'll find a place that's in a fair distance for both of us and inform you. Should I... give you my number or you-?" I asked slowly, trying to sound as natural as possible.

Jimin got his hand out silently asking me for my phone and after he finished he gave it back to me.

"I'll be waiting for your text!" He said and walked away.

I took a look on my phone and blushed seeing how he had named himself on my contacts.

Hot neighbor 😉

I can't say that he was wrong but it was unexpected. Biting a smile that was ready to form on my lips I kept walking completely forgetting about the incident with Yoongi that morning.

_____
Hey heeeey... would you like me to update more?