•24•

Yoongi's POV

I woke up on Vicky's bed with her lying almost completely on top of me. Her head was resting on my bare chest and her hands were wrapped around me. I didn't move not wanting to wake her up and smiled seeing her pouted lips slightly separated. She looked so cute. Suddenly she moved, momentarily tightening her hold on me and lifted her head a bit. When her eyes met mine and she realized I was up too she grinned happily.

"Morning". She muttered and I returned the grin. She moved a bit to the side but since the bed was too small for her to lie down she sat up leaning against the cold window.

"Sorry!" I said and sat up too dragging my legs closer to my body.

"What for?" Vicky asked confused and left the bed heading towards her cupboard. I nervously looked out the window.

"For taking up the whole bed!" I explained, too embarrassed to look at her as she was getting dressed.

I heard Vicky's laugh. "I slept perfectly fine!" She explained and I didn't sense a single hint about yesterday's events so I turned to look at her.

I regretted my decision immediately. She hadn't put something on to cover the top half of her body. Since Vicky was looking at me I couldn't just bluntly look away, so fixed my eyes on her face. She noticed it and after she put in a loose dress she left the room not making a single comment about my behavior.

I fell back on the bed. Everything came back to me in a flash. Jungkook, what he had told to Jimin, me yelling at him and Vicky. I sat up and bent over in half bringing my forehead to touch the mattress. After a brief moment of me staying still I jumped off the bed and after I put on my underwear and pants I left the room to find Vicky.

She was in the kitchen making some coffee. She got ready to say something but I didn't let her.

"I'm terribly sorry!" I said and bowed my head. I didn't lift it waiting for her reaction.

To my surprise she giggled. "About what again?" She asked. I raised my eyes to look into hers. That peer meant a lot and she understood to what I was referring too. She signed with her hand as if it was nothing.

I lifted my head and took a step closer to her. I didn't know whether she had understood the situation.

"I'm gay!" I said

"You sure?" She asked me and cocked an eyebrow.

I blushed.

"I'm not planning on being your boyfriend." I said and shut my eyes closed fearing once again for her reply.

"I know". Vicky replied calmly continuing the preparation of our coffee.

My eyes widened. "And you're not mad?" I asked and she nodded negatively with a smile written in her lips. "Vix!" I said loudly. "Why aren't you mad at me?"

"Yoongi there's no-"

"I straight up used you because I was feeling sad and now I am telling you that I have no romantic feelings towards you! Why-?"

Her laughter once again left me speechless.

"Nonsense!" Vicky declared with a smile. "If I acted all hurt up and betrayed I would be lying to my own self. The reason why I did it was exactly because you seemed sad. But it wasn't out of pity. I simply wanted to help you feel a bit better. And if you say you used me, I used you as much! You know that I liked you right?"

"Yes! I took advantage of-"

"Oh God! You did not!" Vicky interrupted me.

I didn't say anything else. Instead I stopped and looked at her shyly.

"Okay, look!" She said and turned off the oven. I looked at her. "We took advantage of each other!" She said and putted cutely.

I chuckled and she unexpectedly gave me a peck on the lips.

"I won't do it again" she added and poured our coffee in two big mugs. I took the one and sat on the big table they had in the kitchen.

"Aren't there any others here?" I asked her when she sat next to me.

She nodded as she was taking a sip of her coffee. "They are sleeping. I heard them coming back 6:30!"

"I see" I muttered. "Will they mind if I decide to stay here?"

"What do you mean? You're going to stay here!" Vicky said and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know whether they'll be alright with it!" I protested.

She glared at me.

"Okay okay, I'm going to pick my stuff up tomorrow!" I withdrew.

"That's the spirit!" She said and opened a bag of cookies she had brought with her. "Want some?" She asked with her mouth full. I nodded and took one.

We spent some minutes without talking until, not being able to hold it in anymore I said:

"I really am gay!"

She almost chocked on her biscuit.

"You sure?" She asked again. "I'm kidding!" She said seeing me hesitant and fake punched me on my shoulder.

"Vicky, listen I..." I couldn't put words together. "I am attracted by boys!"

"Yoongi I don't think that's completely true."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing... forget about what I said!"

"Okay..." I replied a bit confused. I didn't understand her.

______
What do you think of Vicky?