•20•

Yoongi's POV

"I'm not depressed!" Jimin shouted and stood up. I remained sited and raised my eyes to look at him. "I got over her and I can prove it to you!" He continued.

"I'd like to see you try" I provoked him. He had angered me a bit with his cocky comments, calling me pathetic and judging me for my decision not to look for another companion.

"Hell yeah you'll see!" He said and approached me. He pushed me backwards from my neck, until my head touched the bench and connected our lips. On his breath I could smell both alcohol and coffee and I didn't know whether it disgusted me or not. Either way I was busy trying to understand what the f.ck was happening to figure something so minor out.

When he pulled away I wiped my lips with one swift move.

"Wow!" I muttered and looked at him waiting for an explanation. But he wouldn't speak. "Was that supposed to be proof that you're over your ex?" I asked.

"Hyung I like you!"

"It should be more like: Hyung I'm drunk!" I hissed and got up too. "I'm not having any of this Jimin, you should go to your apartment-"

"You're an awful liar!"Jimin said loudly. He was becoming hysterical and it gave me mixed feelings.

"What lie did I tell?" I asked him calmly. Jimin didn't reply. "I didn't show up to your apartment in the middle of the night, drunk to tell you I like you! You did!"

"I drank to take up courage!" He protested.

I bursted out laughing. "You don't need alcohol to be able to speak your mind. You're flirtatious on your own!"

"Yoongi!" He said and grabbed me from my wrist.

"What damn it?" I snapped.

Jimin pulled me close to him again and attempted to kiss me.

"Stop it you reek of vodka!" I shouted and tried to push him away. Surprisingly Jimin let me go and I blinked confused. How come he had heard me? He walked pass me and headed towards the bathroom.

-Fuck he's going to throw up! I thought.     

But no weird sounds were heard from the bathroom, apart from a spit and the water running for a bit. When he came out he looked fresher and I noticed that his black hair were a bit wet. I looked at him waiting for an explanation but instead I got a long kiss. He pushed me backwards and pinned me against the wall.

On his tongue I could taste... toothpaste. He had washed his teeth and face. I smiled against his lips and then pulled him even closer.

"You're a brat!" I said when he pulled away.

"Hyung believe me when I say it. I like you!" He whispered and his breath hit my lips.

"I like you too Jimin!"

"I don't see why someone would break up with you!" He said and I chuckled. But it was a bitter laugh. It would have been perfect if Jimin hadn't continued talking but he did. "I would give up my scholarship to have you care about me too much!"

"What?" I asked confused and slipped away. "What did you say?"

Jimin obviously still drunk he continued. "Jungkook told me he broke up with you, because you cared about him too much!" My eyes opened widely and so did my mouth. "I am not sure whether I should have said that..." he muttered and took a step backwards.

I collapsed on a chair and stared at the floor.

"Hyung-"

"Get out" I muttered. Jimin seemed hesitant. "GET OUT!" I barked and slammed my hand on the kitchen table.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to upset you!" Jimin apologized as if he had woken up from a dream and finally realized what he had said.

"Are you deaf?" I hissed and turned my head sideways to glare at him. He wouldn't move. I got up and stood in front of him.

"Hyung relax" he said and his voice was shaking.

"You have no idea how-"

"Don't shout I beg of you!" He said and raised his hands not knowing what to do. Where to touch me to make me calm down.

I shook my head trying to clear it a bit and opened the fridge. I grabbed a beer. I opened it and brought to my lips. Unexpectedly Jimin grabbed the can and forced me to lower my hand.

"Don't" he said softly. I threw his hand off of me but I placed the beer down on the table and sat on the floor. I didn't know what to do.

"What else did he say?" I asked at last.

"I don't think-"

"Just get on with it!" I ordered him.

Jimin told exactly what Jungkook had told him a couple nights ago. How he was fed up from me treating him like his mother, scolding him about uni and the tip of all was that he couldn't bear seeing me "sinking into my damn depression because I couldn't find a job".

I stopped him there. I couldn't take any more.

"I need to wake up at 7:30 tomorrow. Please go!" I said and opened the door for him.

Jimin had a bitter expression on his face but did as I asked him. When I was left alone I decided to take a shower. I was so angry that I couldn't even cry.

______
Hehe shit gonna happen soon