"Awww how sweet," Aphrodite said sitting on my couch in a tight crop top and black yoga shorts with... a cup bearer? He was hairless, lightly spray-painted in golden glitter wearing only metallic gold Go-Go's shorts, and wore a full face of make-up that would have most drag queen jealous. "You two going to fuck and make up? Is he why you can't commit? Because I'll admit, I never saw that coming."

I shot up in disbelief, "You clearly don't know him or me." Leo's like my brother. "Besides eavesdropping, did you need anything?"

Leo kicked my feet, "Respect the Goddess."

"Thank you. If you get lucky tonight... " she waved her fingers in front of her making a glass of wine appear, "You can thank me," she started to guzzle her wine down.

"Aphrodite did you need anything? Or did you just come here to start trouble?" I asked.

"Actually, I'm looking for Freya. We're going out. She's hot and needs a good lay," her manservant nodded his head yes in agreement. Leo laughed covering his mouth, "I know, right! What's the world coming to when beautiful people can't get laid. It's not like they're a renewable resource, I can only make so many." She stood up with a sway in her hips, "I'm just going to be honest with you... " because she's never been before, "The state of that pink cookie is appalling. You and the other one need to step up your game because honestly you're disappointing everyone."

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'?" Aphrodite said throwing her long black hair back crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

"I've never heard it called the pink cookie before," Leo chimed in. What?

"Oh my gods, Andrew, I can't even. Explain," she said refilling her glass quickly and drinking it down.

In a polite valley accent, the man said, "Love button, penis glove, cock sock, JJ, hoohah, bajingo, cum dumpster, sperm bottle, goop chute, love rug, poontang, poonanie, cooch, cooleyhopper, vertical smile, lovebox, jewel box, cupid's cupboard, Holiest of Holies, Brazilian caterpillar, dick rack, boy in the canoe, flesh tuxedo, Mound of Venus, penalty box, ground zero, bait, birth canal, holy grail, fuzz bucket, bubble gum by the bum... " Well, I was thoroughly embarrassed, and Leo was dying of laughter.

"PUSSY!" Aphrodite shouted at the top of her lungs. And clapping out each syllable she said, "You're not doing your due diligence and spreading those legs?"

"It's really sad," the man said nodding his head in disappointment as Aphrodite took his hands and nodded in agreeance.

"Like, so sad," she added.

"Awful," the man said playing off her.

"The worst," she continued, "I just feel like I did something wrong. It sucks when it happens to a friend."

"Absolutely. I hear you," the man said patting her hands.

"Maybe, I mixed them up? Cecilia should be with Damon and Freya should be with the other one."

"I mean, you are perfection, so I don't think so," he stated.

Squinting her eyes hard as if she were trying to think of something Aphrodite said, "I may have to give that a try."

"That would be fun for Tuesday!" The man said with a clap.

"Tuesday's don't work from me," She said with a roll of her eyes, "You know I have to hang out with Hephaestus."

"Who are you?!" I exploded.

"I'm Andrew," the man said like that took care of everything.

"And? Are you a God? Descendant? Gifted? Why are you here!?"